Introducing

Nicole

I told him that I shipped it. We have been here for about two weeks now and every fucking day Calum was meeting up with Rebecca. Now after one of their meet ups she's coming over to meet us, even though she's met us when they stayed here playing video games.

We were all gathered in their room so we could scare the shit out of them, Cierra being the sneaky person she is stole their extra room key to get us in. We heard the card slip into the slot and the door open. We jumped out at them and it was hilarious.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Rebecca screamed. Calum just laughed. Becca had a hand on her chest and she was breathing heavily. Then Calum laughed at Becca.

"You guys are assholes," she said still recovering.

"Yeah, we know," Ashton smirked. I noticed she had a bag, a big bag.

"Are you spending the night?" I asked.

"Yeah that's okay right?" she said suddenly worried.

"Of course," I said grabbing Ashton's hand.

Ashton

She went into the bathroom to change into more comfy clothes. Calum and I sat on the couch and started a twitcast. Michael, Bree, Cierra, and Luke were playing COD. Nicole was eating food and laying on one of the beds.

"Hello lovely people," I greeted out 253456 viewers.

"Surprise twitcast!" Calum screamed. Becca came out of the bathroom behind us in sweatpants that were rolled up to her knees and a plain green tank top.

"What's that thingy?" she asked.

"It's a twitcast, people watch us live," Calum explained. She rolled over the top of the couch and landed in the empty spot with one leg wrapped around Calum's shoulder and the other across both of our laps.

"Sup people. I'm here now, the party can start," she said.

"No the party started when you almost had a heart attack," Luke snickered.

"Becca I swear if you say sup again I will kill you," Cierra threatened.

"Why?" she asked.

"Sup is not a word!" Cierra screamed at her.

"Fine then grouchy pants," Becca stuck her tongue out at her.

"Oh wow we completely forgot to introduce Becca," I stated as I read comments wondering who that was.

"Guys this is Calum's "friend" Rebecca," I said. Calum glared at me and Becca waved at the camera. Then Nicole came over with an opened yet uneaten banana. She sat between Calum and I then waved at the laptop. I leaned over and took a bite out of her banana.

She went to take a bite but she noticed. She glared at me and then flipped me off. I just shrugged my shoulders still chewing.

"You're a bitch ass, Ashton," she said taking a bite out of it.

"Ewwwww now you've got Ashton germs," Becca said and we laughed.

"We all have them, they're contagious," Cierra said in a weird voice.

"Noooooooo!" Becca screamed, I glared at her. Bree got up and handed her controller to Nicole and she continued playing for Bree who walked into the bathroom. We all watched them play zombies with the twitcast still going.

"Why so serious," I heard Bree whisper beside my head. All of us turned to look at her and I jumped. Becca screamed, Michael laughed Nicole slapped her arm. Cierra and Luke were laughing because they were in on it. Bree was wearing a very realistic Joker mask from the movie The Dark Night Rises.

"Jesus Bree you're a fucking maniac," I screamed as people laughed.

"Hehehe yeah," she said still not taking it off.

"I remember Bree fucking sent me snapchats with that on saying she was coming for me and was going to kill me and shit," Nicole said glaring at her.

"Pay attention you're gunna get yourself killed," Bree told nicole. Nicole turned just in time to kill a running zombie.

Bree walked over to Michael who was laying on the floor playing. She laid on his back and put her masked face beside his.

"How ya doin," she asked. Michael turned and yelped.

"Good god Bree," he yelled. She got up laughing.

"Im tired," I whined and plopped my head into Nicole's lap. She put her banana peel on my head and showed the twitcast.

"Hehehe first there was Salad Boy now introducing BANANA MAN!" she yelled.

"Why the hell does he get to be man?" Calum asked crossing his arms. Nicole shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I think we are all tired so let's end this thing. We love you all stay sexy, Calum winked and turned off the twitcast.

(A/N this is shorter but funny so ya what do you think of BANANA MAN lol love you all comment vote stay sexy 😉 and CALUMS ASS)