Hospitals

Ashton

I was pacing the waiting room biting my nails. I looked over to see that Luke was biting his lip, Michael was constantly running his fingers through his hair, and Calum was tapping his foot aggressively. Rebecca showed up minutes later after we first arrived at the hospital and she was shaking. Bree and Cierra sat there calmly and I wanted to attack them for it.

"What the hell is up with you guys," I whispered angrily. I shouldn't have, but I got in their faces and put my hands on the outer sides of both of their chairs, kind of trapping them there.

"Excuse me?" Cierra questioned.

"Oh don't start that bullshit," I said getting increasingly angry for no reason at all. I saw Calum out of the corner of my eye giving me the signal to shut the hell up, but I'm me so fuck it.

"How the hell are you just sitting there calmly while your best friend is in the fucking hospital," I said getting dangerously close to Bree who didn't seem to me paying attention to me. Suddenly Bree shot up, grabbing my wrist and twisting it behind my back. It hurt a lot. She looked past me and got a sad look on her face, I followed her eyes and saw that she was looking at Rebecca who was terrified because of her. Bree started to tear up then ran.

"Just let her go, Michael," Luke said putting a hand to Michael's chest as he stood up to go after her.

"Just because we act calm doesn't mean we don't care. Bree and I handle things like these similar. We think, we go through all of the worries and possibilities in our heads and we bottle them up with a blank face. We act calm and relaxed, but we are really terrified," Cierra said pulling her knees to her chest.

"I have a theory why Nicole is in the hospital... unfortunately we cannot tell you because it's not our place," Cierra said her voice steady and even.

"If it is what we think it is, then she will be back in a couple days, but I doubt that she will be able to play the next show," Cierra muttered. Again wanted to attack her for not telling me, but that didn't work well for me last time.

~~~

Nicole

"Oh god my head," I groaned as I tried to sit up...my head said otherwise.

"Hey take it easy Nicole," I heard Ashton's voice. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, mainly because my muscles wouldn't work.

"A-Ashton," I tried to say but it only came out a whisper.

"You need rest," I could almost hear the fear in his voice. "Cierra wants to ask you something if it's okay." I nodded. I opened my eyes barely and saw Cierra leaning against the side of my bed.

"Where's Bree," I muttered.

"Um...it doesn't matter, I was wondering if I could tell them the reason why you're in the hospital. It's the same as the reason when you were fourteen." She bit her lip as she asked. I slowly nodded my head and she lightly nodded.

"Thanks," Cierra smiled and left the room as I drifted back to sleep.

Cierra

"Guys is Bree's still not back," I asked as I walked back into the waiting room.

"No and she won't answer my texts and I've called her, and her ringtone is Three Days Grace so I know it's hard for her to ignore it." Michael rambled, obviously worried.

"Michael she'll be fine, Bree is the strongest person I know, if anyone gives her any crap she'll knock their teeth out," I said and he nodded. "Okay guys this is what's wrong with Nicole....well there are many things but it's kinda personal."