Cinnamon

Luke

We made it to the hotel. Right now we are in Phoenix, Arizona. We got four rooms like the four beds we have in the tour bus. We were currently in Mine and Cierra's room, discussing the show tomorrow over McDonalds.

"So what song should we play first, Time bomb or Strangers," Cierra asked.

"Time bomb." Mariah said quickly.

"That song goes from softer to louder while strangers goes from louder to quieter which would be a good closer." Mariah finished.

"Damn, when did u learn stuff like that," Bree asked with a mouthful of burger.

"Seriously, is there anyone that you girls know that is actually ladylike," Calum asked incredulously.

"Of course there is," Nicole started, "we have Luke," she said smirking at me. I took no time to flip her off.

"Seriously though we need to figure out th- HEY! Who got this stuff, they got pickles on my burger," Ashton complained.

"I did," Michael said while pulling a WalMart bag out.

"I also got this," he said as he pulled out a giant bottle of cinnamon.

Cierra grinned and leaned back in her chair and Calum rubbed his hands together like a maniac.

"I'm the champ at this," both Cierra and Calum said at the same time.

"Oh really, Calum. Lets do this," Cierra said as she filled a spoon with cinnamon.

"Cierra are you sure you want to do this," Mariah asked, "you have to sing tomorrow." I nodded at Mariah's good point.

"Oh I'll be fine, now lets do this, Calum," she assured us.

"Bring it bi-" he started but was cut off by Cierra and I.

"Excuse me?" she questioned.

"Cierra," he quickly covered, "I said Cierra."

"That's what I thought," I said glaring at him.

Calum filled his spoon and got ready to do the challenge.

Nicole

Bree was doing a twitcast, I was doing a YouTube video, and Mariah was doing a keek on Cierra's phone.

"Ready set go!" Luke screamed.

They both shoved the spoons in their mouths and pulled them out empty.

They looked calm but I could tell that someone was gunna crack.

"I've got five bucks on Cierra," Luke said to Ashton.

"My money's on Calum," Ashton said and they shook hands.

Calum's eyes started watering but Cierra looked fine.

"Is there something wrong, Calum," I teased him. Cierra started tapping on the table to a beat. Calum knew that as long as she kept her rhythm he would lose.

He swiped his hand under her fingers which messed her up. She glared evilly at him and flipped him off. She stuck out her tongue which was unusually red from the burning, it still had the cinnamon on it and it looked disgusting.

"Oh come on, Cierra! I am doing a twitcast no one wants to see that crap," Bree complained. She closed her mouth and smiled at the camera.

Calum started pounding on the table after three minuets of his mouth burning. Cierra was expressionless.

"God dammit! I can't do it anymore you win Cierra," Calum screeched scraping at his tongue. Michael handed him one of the two glasses of milk that he had ready for when they were done. Calum quickly chugged it and let out a sigh of relief.

"You little shit, I just lost five bucks to Luke because of you!" Ashton said and smacked the back of Calum's head.

Cierra swallowed the remaining cinnamon and did a happy dance.

"I'm a fucking boss while Calum's a hobo!" she started singing.

~~~

We all did cinnamon challenges and these were the results.

Luke got his ass kicked by Bree, who kept it in her mouth five minutes after just to prove how awesome she was, I lost to Michael by five seconds just so Calum could lose twenty dollars, and Mariah failed miserably to Ashton by spitting it out while it was still dry so it made a little cinnamon cloud.

~~~

Calum

Mariah and I sat on the couch in our room. She was still coughing and hacking from the cinnamon.

"I'm going to be tasting cinnamon for a fucking week," she complained and got up to brush her teeth for the fifth time.

"Oh relax, you didn't even have it in your mouth for that long," I countered.

"That's what she said," we both exclaimed at the same time.

She started brushing her teeth and I came up and tazered her sides, she jumped and spit out the toothpaste that was in her mouth. She turned around slowly and gave me a demonic look.

"You've been spending too much time with Bree!" I screamed when she tackled me onto the couch.

"Please," she said, "if there's anyone in that group of girls you should worry about its Cierra. She could come up with a million different ways to humiliate you.

"Yeah trust me I know. I once pissed her off so much because I told Luke that she wanted to kiss him when we were ten. She went around the school and told everyone I played with Barbie dolls," I said. Mariah started laughing and I crossed my arms.

"Calum I would like to say that it's not funny but it is," she said getting off of me. "Lets get some sleep," she said as she ran to the bed.

(A/N I would like some feedback if its good or not because I personally want to know if there's something I can do better)