Silence

Cierra

I watched the twitcast that we did last night from YouTube. I laughed at how stupid I looked jumping on Luke's back. I was brushing my hair and was ready for band practice, we usually practiced at Michael's house with the boys. I had on blue converse, that I stole from Bree who would kill me later, I had on some skinny grey jean, and I had a tight fitting sky blue shirt. I quickly threw on a beanie and headed out the door where Bree was waiting to pick me up. She gasped at the sight of her favorite blue shoes.

We pulled up to his garage and I saw Luke talking to a girl I had never seen before. I thought that she was just a fan and smiled because of how humble he was to them. Then he showed something a little more than humble. Bree saw too and she pulled me into a hug. "Oh my god Cierra I am so sorry." I returned the hug, but held it together. "Lets just get this over with," I said pulling away from her making her feel a little hurt. I ripped the car door open and stepped out. I slammed it closed letting everyone know that we were here, interrupting Luke and the girls "meet and greet" which made me happy. He smiled at me and I bit the inside of my mouth to keep from calling him a blind, um, donkey. I wanted to bash his face in with one of the drumsticks that I held in my hands. The ones that he gave to me. "Hey, Cierra I would like you to meet Jade, my-" "girlfriend," I finished for him. "Yeah, I could tell." Calum, Ashton, and Michael all watched me silently. I looked at their faces and knew they were apologizing for him.

She looked like a dirtbag. She was wearing a blue miniskirt that was a little too mini, and she wore a pink shirt that showed a lot of cleavage. The thing I hated the most was her makeup. I personally thought that she looked like a clown. She had pink eyeshadow with green eyes and since she had brown hair and fair skin, it was an odd combination. I had already told Bree and Nicole that I wouldn't be able to sing because of almost crying. I played dryly and without my usual passion because all I could focus on was Luke and Jade cuddling on a lawn chair. Luke wasn't even paying attention so I knew that this Jade girl had him wrapped around her finger. We finished a song and Jade started clapping. "So do you sing or are you just a drummer?" She asked me while obviously implying that being just a drummer was lame. I got ticked and I swallowed back the lump in my throat. "No, I sing background." "Oh just background." I wanted to punch her in the face. The corner of my mouth twitched in anger, Luke didn't even care and Calum looked like he was going to shut her up himself. "Yeah I know a great song it's called your not worth it," I retorted. Nicole bit back her laughter. She got in my face and I got in hers back. "Cierra! What is up with you, you've been acting like a jerk lately?" Luke asked me. I looked at him incredulously. "And she hasn't? All she's done is-" I went silent because of the tears and the lump appearing in my throat. I looked down away from Luke's accusing eyes and her evil ones."Your just jealous because you aren't good enough for-" "I'm gunna kill you!" I heard Bree scream and I looked up. She grabbed Jade by the throat and slammed her against the wall of the garage. Luke tried to rush to her aid but Ashton did me a solid and tripped him. "I DARE you to finish that sentence! I've done wrestling for six years and watched WWE all of my life, so I can make you feel pain in a hundred different ways!" Bree screamed in her face and punched her. Jade reached up and dragged her ugly brown nails down her face. Bree dropped her and Jade smacked Bree in the face. Bree looked so evil that the devil would have ran in fear. She launched herself at Jade and speared (wwe move) Jade to the floor.

The damage toll was pretty bad for both girls, but Bree totally won. We sat back at my house and I cleaned up the scratches on Bree's face. Michael held her hand and kissed her bruised knuckles. "I wish I could have sent her back to the wh$@# house she came from," she growled. Michael and I just stared at her. She never said anything like that unless she was ticked. Michael smiled, "Well you made me lose the bet I made with Nicole." Bree and I both glared at him. "Well I said you would give her a broken arm, and Nicole said that you would give her a bloody nose. I lost thirty bucks." Bree started grinning at the thought of him making a bet of her kicking a persons butt. "That's my boy," she said ruffling his hair. "Bree you didn't have to do that though," I told her smiling because it still made me happy. "Yeah, but the heart wants what the heart wants, even that which is worst for it." I rolled my eyes. "Stop quoting Ancient Greek philosophers." She had learned that line in a Wonder Woman movie and she said it whenever she could now.

Michael and Bree left and Nicole came over to keep me company. I had asked her and she did receive her thirty bucks. We sat on my bed scrolling through twitter on he laptop, enjoying each others company. "I still can't believe how blind Luke is," She said shaking her head at a picture of her bloody nose and a caption that said hope you're happy @BreeB&B. I personally was and she was too. "I can tell she is a piece of crap but why can't he," I said placing head in my hands and letting a couple of unwanted tears out. Nicole took a picture of me on her phone, ran, and locked herself in the bathroom before I could rip her phone from her cold dead hands. I watched as her laptop posted her latest tweet. It was a picture of me and it showed my tears and the anger on my face. The caption said Yeah, hope you're happy too. @Luke5sos @Jades_the_name... I was going to kill Nicole so much.

A/N this is based off of me and my friends and I am Bree. I love it so much and yes I used their real names.