Lazy day

Cierra

Michael flipped out, Calum seemed like he was happy, but I couldn't tell. We all piled into Bree's van. They shoved Luke, Calum, and I into the back and I sat in the middle. Bree was rambling on about Luke and I but I zoned out and heard about none of it. I was busy inching my hand towards Luke's. He moved his hand closer and we tangled our fingers together. Ashton looked back at us and smiled. He stuck his finger out and started poking Luke's cheek.

"Lukey's got a girlfriend, Lukey's got a girlfriend," Ashton sang. I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Don't flick my boyfriend," Nicole said. She reached up and flicked Ashton on the forehead as well. "That's my job."

"What the heck is it gang up on Ashton day," he asked. "There was a specific day," Bree said. "I've been doing it forever." Ashton glared at her and a wicked smile crept onto his face.

"Don't forget that I have dirt on you, I could tell Michael right now." Michael who had been busy with driving was suddenly interested.

"What is it Ashton," he asked glancing at Bree. "Irwin," Bree smiled. "If you say it, you will die." Ashton smiled at her. "Oh it's a secret, Michael, I'm not going to tell you." Bree breathed a sigh of relief. Michael kept driving to Bree's house where we always partied.

We got there, Michael and Calum immediately ran to her Xbox and turned it on, Bree sat on top of the couch behind Michael and helped by pushing some of the buttons on his controller. Ashton pulled out his phone and sat on the couch next to Nicole. Luke and I, being the socially awkward people we were, sat in the kitchen. We watched them play on their phones and video games while we ate some chocolate from Bree's secret stash (that I had found and have been stealing from forever) and sat next to each other. I had a Hershey kiss unwrapped in my hand.

"Toss it to me," Luke said. I was confused, "why?" "So I can catch it in my mouth," he said tilting his head back and opening his mouth as wide as possible. I tossed it up, it was a good toss nice and high but Luke had horrible aim. It bounced off of his forehead and onto the floor where one of her cats licked it. We started laughing and he picked it up. He wiped it off making it look good as new before grinning evilly at Ashton. He walked to Ashton and placed it in his hand and walked away. Ashton gave Luke a confused look before he ate it. I fell out of my chair and died of laughter as Ashton spit it out and scraped at his tongue. Luke and I ran and locked ourselves in the bathroom as Ashton stood up and armed himself with a pillow.

"Don't kill us! I just got a boyfriend," I screeched making Bree laugh. "Yeah Ashton don't kill my best friend," she giggled. I heard Nicole gasp. "That makes me feel loved." "But you are loved Nicole," Ashton said. Luke and I, at the same time, made fake puking noises.

Once they had convinced us that Ashton wouldn't kill us we came out, not that I really wanted to. We sat on the couch and watched Michael, Calum, Bree, and Nicole play Black Ops 2 zombies. "Nicole did you just push me into the lava," Calum screamed as he died. She darted her eyes guiltily. "You were slowing us down, we were busy protecting you instead of killing things. Michael laughed at their conversation.

Nicole returned to the game, Calum still glared at her. "Your about to come back in retard now focus on the game," Bree said. "Man Bree you're mean today," Luke said. My eyes grew wide and I looked at him shaking my head. Surprisingly Bree stayed silent focusing on her game. Calum booty bumped her off of the couch just as ten zombies appeared in front of her screen. She looked up at her screen and I thought she was going to blow. She picked up her controller and waited for her character to come back to life.

We finally pried Bree and Michael off of the Xbox. We all sat on the couch watching tv. I leaned against Luke like I had done thousands of times before, but it was different this time because of the label. Bree sat on Michael and her eyes were glued to the tv and she didn't engage in our conversation. Luke and I data eyes laughing at the argument that was about to unfold between Nicole and Calum.

"Calum I don't care if your lonely, he's my boyfriend so I get to cuddle," Nicole said slapping at Calum who was tugging Ashton away from her. "You get to cuddle when you're married though." "Ashton help me with this," Nicole whined. "No this is between you and Calum, this is not my problem either way I'm getting cuddled." "Fine then, I'll just cuddle with Calum," she said.

"Never mind nicole can cuddle with me," Ashton quickly said. "Nope, you've made your decision," she said as she got up and sat by Calum. She snuggled up to him and grinned because she knew she was driving him crazy. Silently he got up walked over to her and picked her up. He walked back to where they had originally been sitting and sat, still holding her.

Michael had been watching and he shook his head. "Hey Bree, since when have you been a Percy Jackson fangirl," Michael asked Bree. She slowly turned her head to Ashton. "Irwin tonight you die, so I am giving you five minuets to make things right with God so you can go to heaven," she wasn't even joking. She looked at him with no expression on her face with no change in her tone. She sounded serious. After a second she started frowning. "You know what, I'm not going to give you five minuets. You can rot in hell." She jumped up and launched herself at Ashton. He pushed Nicole off of him and ran into the bathroom, he locked the door and Bree scratched at it.

"Bree Bree," Michael cooed. "Let him live, for Nicole and because we would lose, like, a fourth of our fans." Bree chuckled and smiled. "Fine I will let him live and keep his limbs, but you owe me a romantic dinner." "Wait," I said. "Michael? Romantic? Bwahahahahahahaha." Everyone else started laughing with me. Michael pouted and stuck his tongue out at us like a three year old. "This doesn't mean he won't be severely/internally injured. If I hurt him so bad he has to be put in the hospital it isn't my fault," Bree said sitting in front of the door. Michael for up and sat beside her.

In a matter of seconds we all fell asleep, Ashton fell asleep in the bathroom.