Comments

Mariah

"I LIKE FOOD," I screamed into the camera. Bree and I were doing a twitcast and she was introducing me to the demolishers or their fans.

"Yes, yes she does," Bree laughed.

"I also like music," Bree nodded.

"I also like video games," Bree gave a thumbs up to the camera.

I went quiet and Bree looked at me expectingly.

"What," I asked.

"You need to name a guy that you like and if you say Michael then I will try to not use the force choke," she said while laughing.

"I also like Calum," I said as quiet as possible. It must be true that Bree is from Krypton because she heard me and flipped the laptop off of her lap.

"OH MY GOD YOU WOULD BE THE CUTEST COUPLE AND YOUR NAME COULD BE CARIAH IM DYING," Bree said flapping her arms with excitement.

I facepalmed and flopped back down on the bed curled into a ball. I hid my face in my hands.

"By the way she said CALUM," she accentuated the Calum part and my face turned as red as a rose.

"Aww someone's blushing are you embarrassed, Mariah?"

I looked up to see the laptop hanging over top of me pointed perfectly at my face.

"How are you so good at manning the camera?" I asked

"Lots and lots of practice," she smiled proudly. I glanced at the comments and had a heart attack. Instead I just started screaming and ran out of the room.

I guess that Bree looked at the comments because she started screaming too.

"Got to go people!" she screamed.

Calum had asked me on a date.

(A/N this is just a small filler chappie and don't forget to comment on the story)