Slobs

Cierra

"What." "The." "Fuck." Bree Nicole and I said. Mariah just stared with her mouth agape. We leave the boys on the bus alone for three hours and we can't see the floor.

"There's pizza on the floor," Nicole pointed out.

"They are so dead," Bree said.

"There's also gum," Nicole said.

"BOYS! OUT HERE! NOW!" I screamed. I was a bit of a neat freak and they knew it.

"Oh shit," I heard Luke say. They all scrambled out of the back of the bus. They knew the drill and got into a line.

"Pizza?" I asked pointing to it. Michael cautiously raised his hand.

"I expected better, Michael," Bree said behind me. He hung his head, ashamed.

"Gum?" I asked but was cut off by Mariah.

"Is that my PARAMORE CD!" she screeched. I saw her kneel down and pick up a cd case that was covered with pizza and cracked.

"I can get over the pizza, Michael, but who the fuck cracked it," she screamed and lunged for them. I quickly caught her by the arm and held her back.

"If she doesn't get an answer I will unleash her on you," I threatened. Mariah was shorter than me so I could hold her back.

"You wouldn't," Luke dared. I cut Mariah a little slack and she took a step forward.

"Try me," I smirked. They looked at each other nodding. Luke slowly raised his hand.

"Don't kill him, please," I asked Mariah. Her nose twitched and she stopped struggling against my restraints. I let her go and she slowly took a step towards Luke. Once she was in his face she grabbed his shirt and twisted it into a ball in her fist.

"You're buying me a new cd because the crack let the pizza seep through. If something like this ever happens again I will rip your Nirvana shirt to shreds with my bare hands, got it?" Luke quickly nodded at her threat.

"Good," she smiled and backed up.

"How about you just tell us the story, okay," Nicole said.

"I'll tell it," Ashton said.

Ashton

"So we were just hanging out and Michael ordered pizza. Calum stole the box and ran so Michael chased him, that ended up with the pizza on the floor. Michael then chased Calum for spilling the pizza. They knocked a bunch of cd's out of the carrying case we share. Luke came to save Calum because Michael caught him and stepped on the cd. Then I came to help get Calum away and I had gum in my mouth. I slipped on some pizza and the gum came out of my mouth when I face planted. We knocked Calum's clothes on the floor from his suitcase by accident when we were wrestling. We then dragged them to the back so they could cool down," I explained.

"You fucking retards," Bree said shaking her head.

"You're cleaning this," Cierra said.

"Yeah we know," Luke said.

"No, you're cleaning this with maid costumes on and there will be no argument about it."

~~~

They came back with the costumes. And they followed through with their threat. We had just cleared off a piece of the floor, we were proud.

"Say cheese," Nicole said as she got a picture of us.

"Cierra are you doing a twitcast?" Luke whined.

"No, I'm doing a keek, Bree's doing a twitcast, the twitcast has ummmm. . . 700k viewers," Cierra said pointing to Bree who had just finished eating a banana. Se smirked at us behind the phone and threw her banana peel on the part of the floor we had just cleaned.

"You missed a spot," she said with a mouthful of banana.

"You're a son of a bitch you know that right Bree," I said taking a drink of pop.

"I'm a girl ask Michael he would know," she said and I did a spit take. I looked at Michael whose face was redder than his lips. He pulled the bonnet that they had forced us to wear over his face and shook his head.

"Get cleaning, monkey boys," Mariah said as she threw two pieces of floor pizza at Calum and Luke. One of the pieces went down the front of Calum's dress and the other smacked Luke in the face on 'accident'.