Dates

Mariah

"Do you really think he likes me?" I asked Cierra who was doing my hair and makeup. Calum told me that it was a casual date and Cierra had offered to do my hair and makeup.

Nicole was busy picking out an outfit for me because I was still in my pajamas but with the shirt I was going to wear on. Bree sat on the bed and watched because apparently she was clueless with girly things like this.

"I know so," Cierra smiled at me.

"I'm done with your hair, Nicole hurry up with her clothes!" Cierra screamed at Nicole who had disappeared in my closet.

"I'm sorry she just has so many good choices, OH MY GOD you are so going to wear these grey skinnies!" Nicole screeched while pulling out one of my favorite pairs of jeans.

~~~

Bree

It took forever but they finally finished dressing her up and they turned her to look at me.

She was beautiful. Her blue button up shirt matched with her grey jeans and black boots perfectly. Her hair was pulled into a perfect ponytail but her hair was curled. Her bangs hung out and were perfectly brushed. She had simple makeup on.

"Calum is going to be so stunned," I said and she blushed.

We heard a knock on the door and all of the blood drained from her face.

"It's okay, Mariah, you'll be fine," Nicole reassured her.

She nodded and started heading towards the door.

Calum

I waited. Was it raining? Wait no it was just that my palms were sweaty and my hart was about to burst from how fast it was beating.

I finally heard the door handle click and open. My mouth dropped. Mariah looked beautiful and she looked almost as nervous as I was.

I must've been staring because she started giggling. I quickly shook my self awake. I elf out my arm for her to take and she did.

~~~

We started walking into down town Sydney and it was kind of awkward.

"So what do you have planned," Mariah asked breaking the tension.

"I was thinking we could just walk around and do nothing," I smirked," or we could go to this giant new arcade which I have already bought tickets for," I said and her eyes lit up.

"Is it the place that's, like, two stories tall!"

"Yes it is," I said smiling as I held up her ticket. She took it from me and hugged me really tight.

"I've been wanting to go to that since if opened two weeks ago," she said pulling away.

"We need to go now!" she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

Mariah

I took one step into the Arcade and the scent of pizza and over worked machines filled the air. I smiled at how familiar it was.

"Home sweet home," Calum said which made me laugh.

~~~

I don't know how many hours we spent there but all I know is that it was amazing. We stuffed ourselves full of pizza and played video games until we couldn't get the sound of Mario Brothers out of our head.

We were sitting in a booth laughing at a kid who fell off of the motorcycle video game.

"Oh My God it's Calum Hood," we heard a girl scream and we saw a brown haired girl run over to us. He gave me an apologetic look at me but turned to smile at the fan.

"Are the other boys here?" she questioned.

"No just Mariah and I," he smiled. the girl turned to look and me and laughed. after a minuet she stopped and gave Calum a serious face.

"Oh you weren't joking," I cringed at the obvious insult.

"Calum, I'm going to play one last game before we leave, okay," I said getting up and leaving before he could answer.

I played Black ops game they had with fake guns instead of remotes. When I had died I felt a tap on my back. I turned to see a younger girl, maybe fourteen or fifteen smiling at me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied somewhat confused.

"I apologize for my older sister, she's a snotty bitch," she said nodding her head over to where a very bored Calum was listening to the fan ramble on. I laughed at her comment because even her sister realized it.

"I was just wondering if you, Calum, the boys, and the girls from Breaking Bridges would follow me. I'm trying to set up a follow help thingy on twitter because everyone deserves a follow from their idol but you can't exactly do that without a follow," I smiled at how she just wanted to help out other fans.

"Of course," I said. She smiled really wide and handed me a slip of paper with her twitter name on it.

"Are you and Calum on a date," she asked.

"Maybe, but don't tell anyone because the fam would flip out so hard," I said quickly.

"My lips are sealed," she laughed. "I'll go pry my sister away from your date," she marched to where they were sitting. She grabbed her older sisters arm and dragged her away from him. Calum gave me a relived smile.

I walked up to him and handed him the paper.

"Follow this girl, it's the one that saved you from the boredom of listening to her sister," I said and he smiled. He reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He tapped a little bit and put it away.

"The deed is done," he said while getting up.

"Lets go home."

~~~

Calum

We were walking side by side when she dropped behind. I then felt her jump on my back and wrap her arms around my neck. Instinctively I grabbed under her thighs to hold her up.

I looked back at her and she was sitting triumphantly with an arm out like she was carrying an imaginary sword.

"To home my trusted steed," she screamed earning some stares. I laughed at the crazy side of her that we didn't see all the time.

"Onwards!" I yelled and started walking to her house.

~~~

I set her on her from step and she started laughing.

"I didn't expect you to actually carry me all the way home," she said while the adorable crinkles around her eyes appeared.

"Well I did and you're going to repay me because of those stares," I said smiling at her happiness.

"Deal," she said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"Thank you Calum for the wonderful night," she said as she released me. She turned and opened up the door. Just before she closed the door she gave me a smile that was highlighted with a blush. I turned and walked back to my house which luckily wasn't very far.

(A/N I SHIP CARIAH lol)