New life

Back to Nikki's point of view.

I groaned as I shivered. Something warm was placed over me and I felt as if someone was holding me. I tried to get up and get away from whoever was holding me, but the grip tightened and held me close. The soft fabric was comforting but it freaked me out that I couldn't see and something wasn't letting me go. I started to fight. Clawing and biting at anything I could, I bit down on an arm and felt the warm liquid role down my chin.

"Ow!! Nikki what the hell?!" Someone's voice yelled as the grip was loosened and I was able to get up, the warm fabric left and the blanket, I think, fell off of me and onto the floor. I looked around but saw only blackness. Nothing at all came into my sight.

"J-Jack? Where are you? I can't see anything!" I started to panic and scream when something suddenly came down on my shoulder.

"Nikki calm down! It's just me don't worry. You eyes are still closed please calm down!" Jack's voice called from behind me as arms wrapped around my waist. I freaked out even more and kicked harder.

"Jack hold her down! She can't see yet!" Jason's voice yelled. Within that second arms where wrapped around my waist and arms and legs where wrapped around mine, locking them in place. I screamed as I fought harder. "Nate we need your help!" Jason yelled again as  my arm was grabbed and ripped away from me. I fought with the grip, but then two little hands where holding down my arm. I yelled and howled as I tried to get away from everyone.

"Let me go!!" I screamed as something sharp poked my arm and cool liquid flooded through my veins. I tried to move again but my body felt heavier and I felt more tired suddenly.

"I'm so sorry Nikki... Please don't hate me..." Jack's voice echoed as I faded away slowly.

"w-why.... would I-i....." I couldn't speak anymore. I faded away into sleep once more, but I'm still thinking... Am I in my mind or something?

"Yes Nikki, you are...." A new voice hissed from somewhere in the shadows. But how is there shadows when I'm suddenly in a white room? Wait.. How did I get here? Am I in a room in my flippen head?! What is this mess?!

"Nikki you are in your head. You are going through some changes and I have been assigned to you. Now M'lady if you do not mind I wish to show you myself. I cannot show myself to you until you summon me." The same voice from before said, only they sounded more formal. Like a butler.

"O-kay... is there anything I have to say for you to have permission? Like a funny word or something like that?" I asked out loud.

"No, well, you kinda need to say 'I grant you permission to show yourself' but that's for the first time. Otherwise you just say my name and I'll show up."

"Okay, I grant you permission to show yourself." I said as I looked around. A white flash blinked and a guy was standing there. He wore a red cloak, little brown pants, a white button up shirt, black suspenders, ears, and I think a tail.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am your partner, Red Hood. Pleased to meet you finally, Lady Nikki.." He bowed as he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. I was taken aback by his voice, it was smooth and calming. I've never heard anything like it before, it almost took every ounce of fear or suspicion away from me.

"Hello Red Hood... May I call you Red?" I asked as I stood there and held my arm.

"Yes M'lady. Now, I can tell you have a lot of questions, am I correct?" He stood up and tilted his head to the side.

"Yes you are... My fist question, are you just someone in my head or are you actually someone out there?" I asked as I tilted my head in the same fashion. He had beautiful dark evergreen eyes and dark redwood colored hair, pulled back into a pony tail.