Chapter Three: I Like You

A/n: Learned something new while researching the disease. I didn't know I'll finally be writing the same disease associated with the Japanese Drama Series I actually am in love with and changed my perspective in life. 

Its name is One Liter of Tears. Friedreich's Ataxia is also Spinocerebellar Ataxiaor a degeneration.

To explain further, the disease is progressive and is incurable. The only way to help patients who do have it is to help them cope up with the disease.

Thank you for the support of the first viewers!

Everyone around Arima Kousei stared at his father to answer his question

Everyone around Arima Kousei stared at his father to answer his question. He gazed at his son's eyes and found out that his son really needed answers. "I can't tell you everything yet. I'm still trying to find a better doctor to know what you really are sick with. This is the only thing I want to tell you. I don't want to believe that you can't be cured."

He began to cry out after seeing his son's pale complexion on the clinic bed. It was truly painful in his part to see his son feeling miserable.

"We need to go," Seto Hiroko told Arima Takahiko. He nodded and asked her to help his son stand up from the bed.

Kousei looked at his friends worriedly while he was helped by her to stand up as he was so embarrassed to be very much dependent on othwe people but when Kaori held his hand as if to say, 'You'll be okay', it made him blush.

Tsubaki saw his red cheeks while staring at Kaori that made her jealous. "Can I come later? Will he be back in the hospital?"

"You don't need to. He'll be back home after he undergoes some routine tests in the hospital. Most of all, it looks like he forced himself too much today," Seto Hiroko replied to her as she carried him gently. He walked with her while being carried by them.

Watari Ryota decided to help and hold him while they get out of school that afternoon. He saw a black car was parked in front of the entrance of their school.