Chapter Four: The Truth

A/n: Thank you all for reading my story!!! Don't forget to vote and comment, okay?

Arima Kousei slowly became better a week after Miyazono Kaori visited him

Arima Kousei slowly became better a week after Miyazono Kaori visited him. He knew that he wanted to fight whatever's wrong with him. Even so, there were times that he really couldn't understand what's happening with him that totally depressed him. He had a lot of falls and had been subjected to excruciating pain for a whole week while he's locked up on his home due to his sickness.

His father couldn't stand seeing his son in pain and unable to walk. He knew by that time that he had to place a lot of railings attached on their walls to help Kousei balance himself when walking became hard for him.

He tried to stand up in his room by himself a week after they visited. He wanted to get the plastic bottle that's on the table a meter away from him but walking's a very big struggle to him. He's still dizzy but he was able to walk near it. His doctor also just came by that morning and she just took off the IV fluid. She already said that he doesn't need it anymore.

He tried grabbing the bottle but before he was able to get it, his father suddenly entered his room. "Why are you up? Go. Lie down on your bed."

He stared at the bottle of water that his father seemed to have hidden from his reach. "I want to drink some water, dad."

His father stared at his pale son whose lips were still dry. He grabbed the bottle of water and asked his son to sit on his bed. He looked at the time and knew that it was time for him to drink his medicines again.

He handed him his medicines and gave him water. "Son, I think it's time to tell you about your condition."

Arima Kousei looked at him worriedly. He's afraid to hear what he's sick with. He doesn't know what he would feel after he was told the truth about his condition.

"I already asked many experts and doctors in my reach. They all said the same thing. You're incurable. You do have Friedreich's Ataxia," he informed him.

He began to hold the bottle tight and clenched his fists. Tears began to form on his eyes after he heard that he's really incurable. "What will happen to me?"