Chapter Seven: Autumn

A/n: Hope you vote and comment!

The leaves were beginning to fall at that time

The leaves were beginning to fall at that time. Two days after Kousei had woken from coma, Seto Hiroko still couldn't believe how sick he had become making her remember the days when it was his mother who was sick. She can't bear to see Kousei going into depression due to his many falls whenever he tried walking on his own and she wanted to at least, stop him from being over troubled.

He's currently asleep that time with a breathing mask on his nose and mouth after he had shortness of breath that afternoon and he had to be given sedatives to calm him down. A few days later, he was surprised to know that he had some kind of a heart disease. He was placed in a regular room after his vital signs became stable but still, he still needed to be in a nasal cannula and heart monitor.

At the fifth day after he woke up from his coma, his vision slowly went clear again after his hearing cleared up but he still can't walk straight and so, he was in for another week to have rehabilitation until his doctor allows him to go. He was tired and exhausted when Seto Hiroko entered the rehabilitation room where he practice walking. "How are you?"

He smiled weakly. "I'm fine, Seto-san. I just get a few chest pains but I'm fine."

"Chest pains? Wait. I should call your cardiologist to check on you," she told him. She began to move out of the room even if Kousei kept telling her that he's okay.

After returning to his room and opening the door, she was shocked to see Kaori and his childhood friends who were waiting for him

After returning to his room and opening the door, she was shocked to see Kaori and his childhood friends who were waiting for him. Her condition wasn't that worse like Kousei but she does have diabetes. Seto Hiroko entered his room, too and allowed them to chat with him but warned them, "Don't shock him, okay? It won't be good for his heart."

Watari Ryota grabbed Tsubaki's right hand. "We have to leave."

Tsubaki stared at him. "Why?"

"There's something I want to confess to you," he told her that made her blush.

"Okay," she waved to Kaori to say that they'll leave for a while.

Kaori smiled at her while Seto held her shoulders as if to say that she trusts her to take care of him while she's away.