Chapter Nineteen: All is One

A/n: Vote and Comment!

One year and a half passed, Kousei's eyes opened

One year and a half passed, Kousei's eyes opened. Everyone hoped that he will already be able to get out of the hospital but when his doctor checked him, he learned that he's not able to recognize anyone yet. His eyes were still totally blank and was actually still in coma.

After they said the information they gathered to Takahiko, his tightened his hands on his son's right hand as he was still very much hurt that his son's still suffering. His son still stuck inside the ICU and it had been months now as he stayed in a very unstable condition. He knew that if he couldn't afford to pay hospital fees, he might have lost his son already. That was why he doesn't stop spending money to prolong his son's life as it was just difficult for him to part from the person he loved dearly.

As his son was still in coma, Takahiko knew that he needed to wait for longer for his son to totally wake up. His son was too pale and very thin since he had been sleeping for too long on his bed now. The only nutrition his son took in were from the feeding tubes entering his neck and from the IVs connected to him.

He prayed that his son would be able to survive and pass through the test that was given to him. As Kousei still can't breathe on his own, the hospital kept him in the life support tube.

It does pain him to see his son to have too many IV fluids, clip of the heart monitor and other tubes and needles attached to him. Different machines were still around him to keep him alive. Doctors, and nurses kept on going in and out of his room to check his progress and get a lot of medical samples that prick and cut his skin.

A month after his eyes opened, he was able to move his hands and he slowly gained consciousness. He felt so confused that he tried to speak to his father who's inside his room upon seeing him once again after a very long time that he was asleep and his eyes were blank. His father was touching his hair at the time he gained consciousness.

"Kousei, you finally woke up!" he exclaimed under his mask. "How do you feel?"

Kousei began crying bitterly after he realized that he couldn't speak without hurting himself anymore.