Chapter Twelve: Thank You, Father

A/n: Thank you to all of you!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!

The time has come for Arima Kousei and Aiza Nagi to play the piano at her school's Musical Festival

The time has come for Arima Kousei and Aiza Nagi to play the piano at her school's Musical Festival. They walked side by side together and in that signal, Watari Ryota quickly called Tsubaki and Kaori.

Kaori's in the hospital at that time while Tsubaki's at home. Aiza Nagi looked around and found her brother, Aiza Takeshi with a shocked face. 

The whole auditorium was filled with rumors about Kousei, most specifically, his sudden collapse at Towa Hall. 

Aiza Nagi wanted to reach her brother and he wanted him to dream high again and be the childish boy she loved but after some years, her brother had been playing without a happy motivation until the boy beside her returned to his life and played something more than what people expected him to be. She looked at him and found that there is a smile on his lips. 

"Let's go?" asked Arima Kousei. 

Tsubaki and Kaori are already connected together at the call. After a few minutes, Kousei finally began playing 'Sleeping Beauty, Waltz' with Aiza Nagi which made the two and the audience in so much awe. 

The whole stage lit up and had a golden color around it while they were playing. The whole auditorium which was filled with people talking to each other went silent when Kousei and Nagi began touching the piano keys that brought them in a very beautiful journey of emotions. 

Kaori stood up from her bed and acted as if she's playing her violin wishing she could still hold it while Tsubaki felt hot tears flow down her eyes. She could feel that Kousei played the piano for her so that she could already reconcile her feelings for Watari. She could feel that Kousei wanted them to talk and be friends again. She could also feel that Kousei wanted her to be happy with his best friend.

Aiza Takeshi stared at the two people in front of him and wondered, "Why does your music touch people, Kousei?"

His girlfriend asked him, "Don't you see what your sister wanted to tell you through music?"

Aiza Takeshi replied to her, "She played the piano for me. I can feel it. I wonder how she met Kousei. She should have known he's my rival."

"I think she knows," answered the woman beside him.

Aiza Nagi loves playing the music with Arima Kousei. Just like him, she had gone through so many challenges and fears. She also felt very nervous. She felt she wanted to throw up and run away. With Arima Kousei and Seto Hiroko, she was able to fight it. She's grateful that she met them. At the end of it, they bowed at the audience. 

Kousei smiled, "I hope I reached my friends through my music."

Aiza Nagi spoke to him happily, "I think you did, Arima-sensei."

Seto Hiroko quickly went beside them and congratulated them. 

Meanwhile, Nagi was shocked to see Takeshi at the backstage.