Extra Chapter: Snow

A/n: Hoping you like this chapter! This is a story background when Kousei began to get sick.

"Okaasan! Okaasan! I won at the last piano competition again!" spoke a ten-year-old Arima Kousei to his mother happily

"Okaasan! Okaasan! I won at the last piano competition again!" spoke a ten-year-old Arima Kousei to his mother happily. Arima Saki wasn't yet that affected with her disease at that time. The whole Arima Family were having a reunion that morning. Arima Takahiko had gone home from his business trips after so many months that he hadn't been with them.

Kousei is very happy that his mother and father are both with him at that time and so, he just kept on chatting at the both of them until they arrived at the mall where they promised their son that they will teach him ice skating. He rarely spends time with his father who's a Medical Representative and a manager in so many pharmacies so, to give him and his mother their needs, his father doubles up his work. He can also understand it as well as he knows that his mother is very sick. He had come with her most of the time at the check ups. He's afraid to lose his mother and so, since his mother wants him to keep on playing the piano ever since his talent for music was discovered by Seto Hiroko ever since he was five years old, he had been practicing piano with her and his mom at home. Saki also wears a big smile over her lips since Takahiko is with them.

They bought Kousei ice skates for a while and after that, his father told him, "You've grown now, huh? You're a small baby before but now, look! You're big now!"

"Dad, will you ever stay for long with us? You've always been out of the house. It's always just me and my mom at home. Mom is also sick. It's me who's taking care of her there," he complained as the three of them walk near the outdoor ice skating rink. It was actually snowing at that time.

Saki smiled at them and said, "He's a good boy. He practices piano and studies well. He plays with our neighbor, Tsubaki Sawabe."

"A girl? That's cute," he said to her as they all wear wool sweaters.

Seto Hiroko also joined the happy family at that time. Saki hugged her best friend and of course, Seto Hiroko greeted Takahiko. After that, Kousei looked at her and bowed.

"So, are you all ready?" asked Takahiko who had asked them to come with them to come with him at the mall where a lot of kids and adults play or dance at the center. Kousei was held up by his father who is slowly teaching him to walk on ice while Saki and Seto began walking on ice using their boots.