Chapter Twenty: Paradise

A/n: For the other old readers, this is only an edited chapter of All is One. I also deleted this part from it. Thank you!

 Thank you!

Two months after her death and his own successful heart surgery, Kousei woke up from an angel's voice who seemed to be calling him

Arima Kousei, it's time to fly!

He looked around and saw Kaori's transparent soul. She seemed to have come inside his room and had asked him to join her already. She smiled at him and held his hand. He didn't even notice that Watari, Tsubaki, Takahiko and his piano rivals were inside his room listening to him breathe. There were a lot of machines that are connected to him that kept him alive for two months even if he could have died before Kaori. The surgery gave him more time for him to say goodbye and it's already enough. He knew that he has to let go and leave earth to finally be free from pain.

In everyone's surprise, Kousei spoke weakly, "Is it time to go, Kaori? If I hold your hand now, I'll be leaving them now."

His father who's inside the ICU at that time was shocked when he heard him say those words. He's seeing Kaori's ghost. By the way, he talked to her, she's inviting him to go on the other side already.

Tsubaki began crying deeply upon realizing that they're witnessing Kousei's last words. She cried on Watari's chest and wailed. She tried to stand up and talk to him but whatever she tells him wasn't heard by Kousei at all. It was at that time she realized that Kousei's cannot hear her anymore.

"Yes, Kousei. Come to me, now. Your mother is waiting."

He tried to hesitate after he became aware of the people around him who were all in deep agony after he realized that they're watching him talk to her.

"What about them?"

She touched Kousei's cold and very pale face. "Come with me, Arima-kun. It's time to go home. It's time to be reunited with me and to your mother. They will be fine. It's time for you to leave this world. It's time for you to have a new beginning in the other world."

For the last time, he looked at his father pitifully. He willingly accepted his passing. His very tired eyes began to close down forever and he whispered to his father whose tears were streaming like waterfalls, "Forgive me, father. I have to go now. Remember how much I love you."

His eyes closed and his soul left his earthly body. Just like Kaori, he had become a transparent soul. Kousei smiled after holding her hand and they vanished on Earth as they enter the Blue Light, the Gate to Paradise together after he saw the ghost of his mother.

Seto Hiroko went inside the ICU when she suddenly heard Kousei's heart monitor beep strangely and dangerously

Seto Hiroko went inside the ICU when she suddenly heard Kousei's heart monitor beep strangely and dangerously. She stared at Takahiko who's crying without stop. She felt confused about why everyone inside was crying until she realized why. He watched his son have his last breath and he didn't act to stop him from leaving them. She was astonished and shocked that he isn't even calling any doctors to help his son. She shouted at him with her fists very much clenched in anger. "What do you think you're doing!? Why are you just crying out here and hugging your son? Takahiko! Your son, your son is dying!!! Are you just going to let him die like this?"

Takahiko just kept on hugging his lifeless son. "He already left me like my wife! Like Saki did! He's already gone!"

"I can't accept this!" cried Seto Hiroko.

She was about to leave and ask for a doctor but he stopped her. He held her wrist and begged. "Just accept it! He's gone!"

"Takahiko... No... No... Kousei... Arima Kousei!" cried Seto Hiroko as she goes closer to Kousei's body that is slowly turning cold and stiff. "Why? Why do you need to leave us?"

Since she cannot accept Takahiko's decision, she still called for Kousei's doctors. When they arrived, they took his pulse but sadly, they weren't able to feel anything anymore and so, he was declared dead. After a few minutes, nurses soon covered him in a white blanket. He was sent in a morgue soon where his grandfather, Arima Owen, couldn't even believe that his grandson had died at the age of sixteen. When he came inside the morgue, he cried so much that he screamed in so much pain. "Why do you have to leave, Kousei? Kousei! Was I late to help you? Open your eyes, please!"

Weeks later after Kousei's funeral, their parents agreed that their children should be placed in one altar

Weeks later after Kousei's funeral, their parents agreed that their children should be placed in one altar. It's the last request of Miyazono Kaori, after all. Takahiko, who is still deeply hurt that he lost his son from the same sickness still couldn't believe that he won't be able to see him ever again.

If Kousei was also asked if he wanted to be beside Kaori's urn after he was cremated, he would agree. 

Their urns were kept and locked inside a prestigious and famous indoor cemetery where fans and family lay flowers and pay respect to the two young musicians.

"Goodbye, my dear son," Takahiko cried. "Please help me move on! I lost you and your mother from a disease. Even so, my time may be frozen for a while but life goes on. I'm grateful that I had you, Kousei."

A/n: Hello, Minna! Thank you for all the support you are giving me!!! An epilogue is coming! Thank you to all those who love my story!!!!