Chapter Nine: Spreading Tears

A/n: Don't forget to comment and vote!

Arima Kousei had been in the hospital for a month and two weeks had already passed after his eventual awakening, too

Miyazono Kaori had been visiting him every day and he's thankful that she still helps him study despite his weakness. He had been bedridden for weeks now and it annoys him that he has to drink a lot of pills to recover. Even so, the frequent visits of his teachers and friends made him feel a lot better.

"Dad," Kousei weakly called his father while he's sitting on his bed while a female nurse takes blood samples and prick his fingers. "Ow!"

The nurse finished and walked away bringing the blood samples she took from him. His father quickly went beside him. "Something wrong?"

"I want to go home," he told his father.
"Dad, I miss the house."

He hates staying in the hospital for so long now but his body doesn't want to let him get out of it since he kept on falling down even if he's holding crutches.

Takahiko felt bad for his son but after he remembered what his medical team reported to him, he knew he has to scold his son. "Your fever just passed. I heard that you haven't been coming most of the time in your rehabilitation. Your doctors and nurses were telling me that you're not even attending them most of the time. They begged me to remind you how important they were for your recovery! I know you're angry that you're losing your strength but you have to fight it. I heard that Kaori has the same sickness as yours. Look at her! She's fighting her sickness. Kousei, if you want to go home, I don't want to hear that you're not attending your rehabilitation, understood?"

He began shedding tears after his father ended his long speech. It hurt him a lot. His words meant that he wanted him to be in the hospital for longer. He's not happy that he needed to use a wheelchair or crutches since he collapsed outside his room when he went out of his room to roam around the hospital with his friends when they visited.

Before, he was just using his IV stand as if it's a cane but at that time, the IV stand wasn't able to carry his weight and he almost hit his head again.