Epilogue

A/n: Thank you to all of the people who read this story!!! Please read my story from the beginning and not Paradise first. Thank you. For the old readers, yes, I deleted the old epilogue as I believe, it's too far off the plot of this book. Thanks for all support!

 Thanks for all support!

Yael Ivanov, a famous pianist,  came to Kousei's Tribute Concert organized by Arima Kousei's grandfather

Yael Ivanov, a famous pianist,  came to Kousei's Tribute Concert organized by Arima Kousei's grandfather. His sickness brought his father and grandfather back once again. After the concert, Yael Ivanov, a young, foreign man went to the cemetery where Kousei's blue urn is joined with Kaori's pink urn inside a glass cabinet. He had always been watching Kousei since he was very little. He had always been fond of the talent he possessed and it was a huge shock to him that the boy he liked watching in competitions had a degenerative disease. Looking at Kousei's blue urn, he smiled and placed his last award as a musician. It's a trophy that he might take in heaven after all. Most of all, he might also be given the privilege to play his piano in heaven.

The trophy is a golden dove and under it is written: Champion of East Japan Piano Competition: Arima Kousei

"You may have never known me, Arima Kousei but I have always known you. I watched you as a kid when you were very young. Your legend will stay to all those you have moved and so is the woman of your life. Your soul will forever be with your audience," he spoke up as he places white tulips inside his altar.

He was the last judge of East Japan Piano Competition after all and to have seen him play his music, he knew that it will forever resonate inside him. Even if he's a famous musician, to him, Arima Kousei and Miyazono Kaori were different. Both of them were able to touch the heart of their audience. He was about to leave when Watari Ryota and Tsubaki Sawabe who are both wearing black had also arrived in front of Kousei's altar. Both of them looked at him a bit strangely.

"Who are you, sir?" Tsubaki asked. Her eyes are still red and puffy. It had already been three days after Kousei's cremation.

"I'm Yael Ivanov," he introduced himself. "I watched Kousei join competitions since he was young."

He smiled at them. "Are you his friends?"

Both of them looked down and at the same time, they noticed that Kousei's last trophy that he received is placed under his altar that made them know who is.

"You were one of the last judges he had when our friend was alive?" Tsubaki asked.

Yael Ivanov grinned happily. "Yes. I am. Kousei's career was very short-lived but I think it was enough. I wished to see him grow as a professional musician but I believe God wanted him to play for his kingdom. He will be great there. God's angels would love him."

Watari looked at the sky outside the building where they are and dried his tears. "At least he will be playing his piano beside Him! He'll be happy out there. Most of all, he wouldn't feel any pain. He would be able to move his body like what he wanted. His suffering here on Earth is enough. Everyone who heard his music has been moved and everyone who knows and heard them will remember them!"

Tsubaki hugged him when she noticed that Watari began crying again as they both look at the picture of Kousei and Kaori inside the glass cabinet.

It was taken at the time Kousei and Kaori haven't yet been attacked by their disease too much. They will definitely miss their smile with whom they could only see through a picture.

...

Was I able to reach you?

You did... You came in without knocking...

Are we able to make them remember us?

...

Days, weeks, months and years passed by, for everyone who loved the two young musicians, the piano room in their school will always be occupied by the music of Arima Kousei and Miyazono Kaori.

The sun lit it up and the memories they gave to all those who knew them will never fade away and their music will forever be a sound that endlessly resonates with those they touched.

END

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment! I like it more if you comment to know what you think! Thank you for reading!