Chapter Thirteen: Love Birds

A/n: I hope you like this new chapter!

The next day after Arima Takahiko rushed in the hospital when Kousei couldn't move his legs again, he entered his son's room that smelled with a lot of disinfectant

The next day after Arima Takahiko rushed in the hospital when Kousei couldn't move his legs again, he entered his son's room that smelled with a lot of disinfectant. He stood in front of his son who's lying peacefully in the hospital bed. His son's once again wearing blue hospital clothes for patients and a name tag at his wrist.

Moments later after he arrived inside his son's room, he noticed something strange going on, most especially when he had observed that his son's holding on the railing of his bed.

"Son, what's wrong?" Takahiko asked Kousei. "Tell me."

"My chest hurts, dad," Kousei answered him weakly while his tears swept his cheeks.

Takahiko immediately went out of the room to ask a doctor to check Kousei. Seto Hiroko was left behind to stay inside to take care and look out after him. When they entered Kousei's room, they found him having a heart attack.

"Ma'am, sir. Please stay away for a while," A female doctor told Takahiko and Seto Hiroko inside Kousei's hospital room.

Currently, Arima Kousei's having chest pain and he couldn't breathe well. He's crying so hard due to the unexplainable pain he feels that he's gripping his bed railing tightly. The nurse that accompanied them quickly gave him medicine and put him on a breathing mask while his cardiologist learned that he kept having chest pain due to it that his heart was having difficulty pumping up blood and circulate all over his body. After he was given a breathing mask and medicine, he instinctively fell asleep on his bed. It had been days already after he was back in the hospital but he's still in terrible pain.

Takahiko and Seto went beside him after the nurse was done. He held Kousei's right arm and tears went down his eyes. He also can't forget the time he brought him back in the hospital the day after his majestic performance with Aiza Nagi. That time, Kousei was quickly brought in the Emergency Room since he had a huge wound from his fall from the stairs in which Takahiko administered first aid. His doctors had asked him that he take him at the MRI station to check his brain. After all the medical procedures, he was finally brought inside an ICU.

"I should have thought of you more!" cried Takahiko. "It's my fault you're getting worse so fast!"

Seto Hiroko cried at the same time. "Kousei doesn't blame you and you know that."

"Even so...," He held his son's hand tighter. "Why can't he even hate me?"

"He loves you, Takahiko," she reminded him.