Chapter Eleven: Her Embrace

A/n: Still there? I hope you like the next updates!

"Kousei!!!" Seto Hiroko screamed after she witnessed him trying to catch his breath

He turned so pale after he had shortness of breath. Her eyes were filled with tears when he suddenly felt short of breath inside his tutorial school while he's practicing his musical piece for the competition.

"Have you brought your inhaler?" Hiroko asked him.

Kousei nodded as he's still filled with excruciating pain.

"Nagi! Get the inhaler in his bag, quick!" Seto ordered her. "He needs it immediately so he could breathe!"

Nagi stood up from the stool and quickly took the inhaler from Kousei's bag. She gave it to her piano teacher immediately so she could help her young teacher breathe.

Seto Hiroko guided him on the sofa to lie down.

Arima Kousei still can't breathe and tears were falling down his eyes tremendously due to the unbearable pain that was clouding his nerves.

She quickly gave him his inhaler and put it over his mouth and soon, he slowly felt better after he was able to get a whiff of oxygen.

Bitter tears covered his eyes and he felt so fatigued that it didn't surprise Seto Hiroko that his eyes closed down automatically.

"You've been pushing yourself too much," she sighed. "You know that you should take care of yourself."

Arima Kousei slowly recovered after sleeping for half an hour

Arima Kousei slowly recovered after sleeping for half an hour. His eyes opened at that time and found Aiza Nagi and Seto Hiroko playing the piano together.

"What happened to me?" he asked weakly as he stands up but Seto let him sit again. She could see that Kousei's still dizzy and he's still feeling sick.