Chapter 4

"Chantel" I say thru the phone.

"Huh?" she says sounding sleepy.

"Your brother is out doing something" I say reading the note again.

"What?" she asks.

"I said your brother is out doing something" I say louder.

:"Aye calm down. But what you mean?" she asks.

"He leaves me a note saying see you after training baby. But guess what? His trianer called today an canceled his training section for tonight" I say.

"The hell?" she says

"Exactly. Chantel I swear if Kjay is back to his tricking ways Im done. I thought he changed girl now look at his ass. Aint shit changed" I say.

"Diamond calm down this is not good for the baby" she says. An shes right. My blood pressure was already high . I don't want it to get higher than what it already was.

"Try an get in touch with your brother Chantel" I say.

"Im on it bye" she says an hangs up. 

"Auntie I dont feel good" Sydney says coming in the kitchen.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her.

"I dunno. My tummy hurt" she says. I walk over an touch her forehead. She was burning up.

"Lets go baby" I say. I give her some medince an a popsicle. When I was little an use to have fevers my daddy once told my mother to give me a popsicle an it will bring the fever down. An it actually did. That was one thing he was good for. Other than that he needs to rot in hell.

"Go back to sleep baby" I say kissing her forehead. She nods her head an drifts off to sleep. I walk over to check Justice. She was sound asleep. I kissed her on the cheek. I closed there room slightly. I can hear keys jingling in the front door. A smirk comes on my face. This nigga finna get it . An I mean get it goood.

'So where the hell were you?" I ask him coming up behind him in the living room.

"Training" he says.

"You're lyinggggg" I say rolling my tongue.

"You know I got training every damn night Diamond" he says.

'Well not tonight because your trainer called me today an told me to tell you it was canceled" I say making his eyes pop open.

"Huh what? Nah man" he says walking past me.

"Kjay you're changing back to the fuck nigga I once fell in an out of love with" I say causing him to turn red.

"Tighten that shit up man" he says.

"Nigga you the one round here sneaking out an shit. You didnt have training! Where the fuck were you?" I ask.

"Diamond I said I was at training" he says.

"No the fuck you weren't!'' I yell.

"The girls are sleep" he says.

"You wasnt worried about the girls when you out here sneaking out an shit" I say.

"Whatever man Im going to sleep" he says.

"Pause" I say.

"What?''

'Lemme smell it" I say.

"Huh?" he asks

"You heard me. Lemme smell it" I say putting my hands on my hip.

"You acting like that bih from baby boy" he says pulling down his gym shorts.

'An you acting like Jody" I say bending down to smell his penis. It didnt have a pussy smell on it.

"You finish'' he asks.

"Whatever" I say.

"You wanna kiss it while you at it?" he asks.

"Dont fucking try me" I say.

"Give a nigga some head maybe we can really be happy with each other" he says causing me to throw a vase at him. It ends up shattering.

"Get the fuck out" I say.

"Man what the fuck Diamond" he says.

"Go to the pool house. You aint sleeping in here tonight. No suh" I say motioning him to the door.

"You can never take a damn joke" he says.

"Kjay how could you throw that shit in my face? You know my daddy use to force me to perform oral sex on him an now you wanna say some shit like that? Get the fuck out" I say opening the door for him.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Get the fuck out" I say. An he walks out. I slam the door. The nerve of this nigga to lie to me then throw some shit in my face? 

200 Votes?

40-50 Comments