Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a severe headache. I looked at the time to see it was 10 o'clock' 

''SHIT!'' I say outloud. I have to get the girls ready an take them to school. 

"Justice! Sydney! Wake-"  There beds were made an everything. "What the hell?''

"I took them to school" Kjay says scaring the hell outta me. "I brought you breakfast too"

"Mhm" I say walking past him an going to get my breakfast. He went to Denny's. Got my favorite pancakes.

"Thank-" I stop before finishing the sentence. I just roll my eyes at him. I forgot I was mad at him.

"Awww you're welcome babes" he says kissing my forehead. I wipe it off when he isnt looking.

"You can go back to the pool house" I say with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Hell no" he says flipping the channels. "Im getting ready to leave anyway"

"An go where?" I ask him.

"Training" he says with a smirk.

"Training in a bitch pussy" I say under my breath.

"What?" he asks with rage in his voice.

"I SAID TRAINING IN A BITCH PUSSY! Kjay, fuck boy you know I dont bite my tongue for no one. You knew me for about 5 years now. Im that same bitch you met when I sized yo shit the first day I met you" I say. Flashbacks come from that day.

Flashback 

"Damn Kjay you gone say hey or what?" Joshua asks laughing with the other guys.

"Mybad she look familiar" Kjay says.

"Yeah like Lauren London twin" Kreshawn says winking at me.

"Or like Nicki Minaj body" Jaheem says.

"Naw like....She.,, Ion no. Lets play ball" Kjay says still looking at me. He's creeping me the fuck out with this starring contest.

"Can you stop starring at me" I say.

"Aint nobody starring at you" He says.

"Stop lying bruh everybody see this shit" Jaheem says laughing.

"Man whatever. She just bruh ion even know." Kjay says.

"Joshua Im going inside. Your friends creeping me out" I say rolling my eyes at Kjay.

"Man shut that shit up aint nobody creeping you out" Kjay says.

"Nigga ion know who the fuck you talking to but you better shut up" I say walking down the where he is standing.

"Bruh get yo sister' Kjay say to Joshua.

"Naw she good" Joshua says making everybody laugh.

"Man get out my face" Kjay says.

"Naw nigga you was talking reckless so lets finish" I say getting up in his face. He's way taller than me causing me to have to stand on my tippy toes.

"You done?" He asks.

"Fuck niggas these days" I say stepping back from him.

"Bruh man get your fucking sister." He says.

"Naww bruhh. You started the shit" Joshua says still laughing with Kreshawn and Jaheem.

"Im going inside bye" I say.

"Bye thickems" Jaheem says.

"Bye bestfriend" Kreshawn says. I wave at them an make eye contact with Kjay. He's so fucking sexy lawd knows I aint wanna be rude to his ass like that but he asked for it.

"This aint over" I say to him smiling.

"Best believe its not" he says giving me a grin. 

Out Of Flashback~

I start laughing just thinking about how I bullied his ass.

"Whats so funny?' he asked.

"Thinking about the day we first met. Who would of ever thought I would be with you" I say shaking my head.

''We've been thru alot" he says

"More than I can bare" I say shaking my head.

"You acting like you regret being with a nigga" he says.

"After last night I honestly do" I say.

''Diamond dont fucking try me" he says.

"Then where were you last night?" I ask.

''Training for the last damn time!" he says yelling at me an lying to me once more.  I throw a knife at him.

"Get the fuck out an dont come back until you wanna tell me the damn truth" I say throwing another knife at him.

"Fucking hormones" he says opening up the front door an slamming it. 

"FUCK YOU TOO!" I scream an starts crying. Damn, fucking hormones

Diamond Hormones Got Me Cracking Up! One Minute she's happy then the next Minute she crying. Lmfao Pregnant women ! 

200 Votes?

40-60 Comments?