Chapter 30

Today was the day of the draft an I was already nervous. Don't ask me why. I just was. You just don't understand how happy I was for my baby. Sad thing is I haven't seen him since we got to the hotel. I wouldn't be seeing him until tonight. I missed him already. Chantel and Joshua had the kids while Kjay had arranged some things for me to do. My baby had me riding in a all white Limo with drinks an everything. Sad thing was I couldn't drink. But I had me some sparkling water. My first stop was to get my hair an make-up done. When I got to the salon Paparozzi was all over the place. I wasn't even famous yet an people were asking me for my autograph.

"How long have you an Kjay been together?"

"Do you plan on marrying him?"

Have you guys ever broke up?''

"How is he in bed?" I laughed at that question. I just kept on walking thru the crowd well flashes were going everywhere

"Ms.Diamond?" said a gay man. His hair was on fire. Baby boy was laid.

"Yes?" I say.

"Hi, I'm Derrick. I will be taking good care of you today" he says while escorting me to a empty chair.

"Thanks" I say taking a seat an pulling out my phone. Kjay had texted me.

Hey baby. You should be at the hair salon by now. I know you're thinking about how I got a gay man to do your hair. Lmfaoo. Chantel the one told me about him but anyways I love you wifey an I can't wait to see that round ass in that beautiful dress tonight <3

I smiled an replied back. Two hours went by an I was finally getting out of the chair. I looked in the mirror an it was a whole different Diamond.

"Thanks so much. I will be coming back" I say to Derrick. He had really laid me up. I had 26, 28, an 30 inches of Brazilain . It was curly an had the tips dyed with a burgandy color.

"Baby girl you look good. Have a great time tonight" he says while hugging me an kissing my cheek. My ride was out waiting. He opened the door for me an I got in.

"Could you plese stop an get me something to eat I'm starving" I say.

"Anything for you" he says while closing my door. I swear Kjay was treating me like the Queen I wanted to be

Later That Day

"Knock Knock" I hear LaNiya saying at the door. I was back at the hotel. I was getting dress. The outfit he bought me was beyond gorgeous. I opened the door.

"Diamond? Girl thats you?" she asks hugging me. ''You look great." 

"Thanks. You do too" I say.

"Wow. Im about to cry" she says.

"No don't cry" I say.

"Look how far we all done got Diamond. Would you ever had imagined this happening to us today when we was younger?" she asks.

"No not at all" I say blinking my eyes. "LaNiya you're messing up your make -up. Stop crying" 

"Okay okay" she says. Someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Jeweeellll" she says. I open the door an hug my favorite cousin. "You look sexy girl! Now turn around an lemme see that ass" she says making me laugh. I turn around an shake it for them

"Kjay gone beat that pussy up like a fight night tonight" LaNiya says.

"Hit it with a left, hit it with a right. He gone knock the pussy out like a fight night" I say.