Chapter 16

"You okay?" Kjay asks me as we're laid on the top deck watching the waves past by.

"Never better" I say sighing. I can feel my son doing flips in my stomach. We had just left the all you can eat seafood buffet on the Lido Deck. Shit was good as fuck. I know I had over 10 crab legs. Then to top it off they had the red lobster buscuits. Lawd I was falling in love with this cruise. But its just my family that is worrying me. Mom acting different. Kim holding back secrets. Robert keeps looking at me. My father is around. An even Kjay is acting a little strange like he's hiding something.

"Don't let the family stress you out baby" He says kissing my forehead.

"Maybe its you too Kjay. Seems like you're hiding something. Just be real with me babe" I ask getting up an looking dead in his eyes.

"Baby I promise you Im not hiding nothing from you" he says.

"Okay. But if something comes out and I gave you a time to tell me don't be mad when I leave you" I say.

''Bye Felicia" he says making me laugh. "But babeeee"

"Yes"

"The kids are out with LaNiya and Lily" he says kissing on my neck.

"An what that means?" I ask smirking to myself.

"I want it" he says biting my neck.

"I don't even remember you packing any condoms" I say.

'You already pregnant. You know my dick don't like condoms anyway" He says.

"Mines don't either'' Tyrone says popping out of no where with Lily.

''Y'all nasty" Lily says laughing.

"Wheres the kids?" I ask.

"They're with Joshua, Chantel, Jaheem, and LaNiya. They're fine" Lily says rubbing my stomach. I nod my head.

"So what the fuck Kim had going on?" Tyrone asks.

"Kim had a mind of her own man" I say.

"But why bring that shit on vacation? Shit ignorant as fuck an seems like she wants everybody to suffer just because her family going thru alot" Tyrone says.

"RIGHT!" I say. What he was saying was so damn true. 

"My first time meeting her an she doing all this'' Lily says.

"Once upon a time Kim was a sweet heart" Tyrone says.

"She really was. Helped me thru alot. We always bumped heads but never this rough" I say/

"Maybe shes going thru menopause" Kjays says making everybody bust out laughing.

"Hell naw. Im to done. Man you know what come on baby lets go" Lily says getting up an grabbing Tyrone hands.

"Man Ima fuck with y'all tomorrow" Tyrone says still laughing. I watch him and Lily walk away still laughing at Kjay stupid ass.

"That was funny" I say getting up an stretching.

"I mean I try" he says. I punch him in the arm. "Conceited much. Lets go to the room. Im finna order some room serviceeeee"

"You just ate"

"The fuck thats suppose to mean" I ask.

"I don't want no obese baby" he says making me laugh.

"You're on the role tonight with these jokes bae" I say grabbing his hands.

"Im so serious" he says with a straight face.

"Look at Sydney and Justice. They're gonna be just fine. But just wait until they turn about 13 or 14. Them curves are gonna hit" I say.

"Hell yeah. Especially Sydney. Honey always had a body" He says making me look at him.

'Well excuse me" I say rolling me eyes.

"The fuck? She's dead. No need to get jealous an plus you always had a better body than her anyway" he says.

"Yeah but you fucked her an didn't tell me" I say poking out my tongue.

"Man stop bringing up old teenage memories' he says.

"Man you memeber Shaniqua?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" she says.

"She still out giving head?"

"Diamond stop'' he says laughing.

"What?"

"What about Dontrell?" he asks.

"What about him?"

"I know you fucked him back then"

"Says who? You've been my only sex partner" I say.

"Bet" He says.

"Anyways. You can go out tonight. Im gonna sleep an eat. Have fun baby" I say.

"Aww baby thanks" He says mocking me.

'Whatever now get. Im finna get naked!" I scream taking off my shirt as we're entering the room.

"Let me slide this dick..."

'BYE!" I say pushing him out the door an locking it. I was dying of laughter. I loved my boy.

~Next Morning~

"So this niggas asked for my number" LaNiya says cutting up her hash brown.

"Did you give it to him?" Lily asks while taking a bite of her donut.

'Of course. I mean Gabriella could use another father in her life" she says looking over at Gabriella. She was such a beautiful girl. She had LaNiya nice big brown eyes. Soft smooth skin. I just knew when she grew up it was gonna be boys all around her.

"Thats not a good thing to say" Chantel says.

"Why not?" LaNiya asks.

"Because LaNiya you don't want all these types of niggas around your daughter!" I say.

"Okay but..."

"LaNiya? Diamond?" We look up an see a face from the past.

"KEONN?!" We both mouth.

"Mommy. He look like me" Gabriella says. Awh damnn!

So wait? Who is Gabriella Father?

Yall member Keon?

Kjay LYINGGG!

I love Lily But she A Low Key THOT! Oopss! Next Chaper explains her P.O.V

300 Votes?

50 Comments