Chapter 29

"Justice an Sydney y'all asses better be dress" I yell upstairs.

"We are mommy" I hear Justice say.  I roll my eyes. That girl acts just like me when I was younger. Junior was in his bouncer in front of the Tv watching Spongebob. That little boy was smart. Spongebob actually calmed him down all the time. Even tho I hated that annoying Sponge he loved it. Dinner was almost ready and Ya girl did her thanggg!

Black Eyes Peas With Pig Tails

Fried Chicken

'Mac & Cheese

Yellow Rice

Sweet Corn Bread

An for Dessert I had A Peach Cobbler with Vanilla ice cream. I was ready to throw down. Joshua and Chantel was also coming over. I prayed everything went well tonight. Kjay mother is still in the hospital. He called her not to long agao an she was just fine. She even asked about me. I swear Jesus works in mysterious ways. 

"Bae get the door" Kjay says while picking up Junior.

"You get it" I say taking out the Mac and Cheese.

"I have my baby" he says playing with Junior.

"He was watching TV!" I say while going to get the door. I opened it and it was Chantel and Joshua.

"Hey lil sis"  Joshua says kissing me on the forehead.

"Hey baby girl" Chantel says hugging me.

"Auntie Diamond!" Cristina says hugging me around my waist. 

'The girls are upstairs." I say while kissing her forehead. She runs upstairs.

"Give me my baby" I hear Chantel say.

"He don't want you" Kjay says.

"Auntie baby is so cute" she says. I start smiling.

"Need any help?" Joshua asks.

"Naw I'm good" I say.

"How many months?" he asks.

"What?''

"I see the baby bump. Chantel sees it too" he says with a smirk on his face. My face expression was priceless.

"I'm two months" I say.

"Congrats" he says kissing me on my forehead. The door knocked again. It had to be Kjay father. 

"I got it" I hear Kjay say.

"Wassup man. Nice house you got here. Now where's that beautiful wife of yours?" Says a deep voice. 

"In the kitchen follow me" Seconds later I see an older version of Kjay. The nose, the eyes, the big ass head, even the ears. Its like I seen a ghost.

"Hi. My name is Diamond. Its a pleasure to meet you" I say shaking his hand.

"We family right? No hand shaking around here" he says pulling me into a hug. "She's beautiful" he says making me blush. Shit an he was fine as fuck. Lawddd.

"Thanks" I say.

"Now where is these bad ass grandkids" he says making me laugh.

"Justice , Syndey and Cristina come here please" I yell. 

"An here's Junior" Chantel says handing him the baby.

"Nice seeing you" He says to her.

"Yeah" she says an walks out the kitchen.

"I'm Joshua your Daughter husband " Joshua says. "I'm also Diamond brother"

"Nice to meet you man" he says. Joshua nods his head an walks out.