Chapter 17

"KEON?" We all said.

"Long time no see" he says smiling at LaNiya. "Is this my lil girl?" he says smiling at Gabriella.

"What are you doing here?" LaNiya asks.

"This is a free country." He says.

''Wassup Diamond? Carrying Kj first baby huh?"

''Could you please leave the table" Chantel says.

"Trouble at the ladies table?" Tyrone asks coming over with the rest of the guys.

"Tyrone my man!' Keon says.

"The fuck you doing here?" Tyrone asks.

"Just like I told her this is a free country" he says.

"A free country to get your ass whooped too" Kjay says.

"Not in front of the kids you guys" Lily says.

"Lily? Thats yo fine ass?" he asks.

''Yea whats my girl. Why wassup?" Tyrone asks.

"Thats your girl? Oh hell naw" Keon says laughing. "Lily you didnt tell him?"

"Tell me what?" Tyrone asks./

'Keon this is not the time for your games" I say.

"Naw since y'all think y'all such an happy family Mr. Tyrone and Ms. Thot. Lets make some things clear..... Lily don't know who her baby daddy is. At the time she was fucking my brothers an one of my cousins. One night she came to my house crying because she aint know who the daddy was. One thing led to the next an we ended up fucking" He says with a grin on his face.

''Stop fucking lying!" Lily says getting up from the table.

"Sit yo ass down" Tyrone says with a tone to his voice. You can tell he was pissed. People was turning heads looking at us.

''Cuh just chill" Joshua says.

"Aye man just leave the table man. Like forreal just gone about your business" Jaheem says.

"Alright but before I go I gotta question specially for you" he says to Jaheem. "Do you really think this baby girl yours? She looks nothing like you. Have no similiar features or anything. So before you go claiming my baby girl get a DNA Test then come talk to me cause as of now there should be no talking done. Y'all have a nice day" an just like that he was gone.

"Come on baby" LaNiya says grabbing Gabriella. "I'll see you guys later" she says an walks off. I can tell she was about to go cry her eyes out.

"Tyrone I can explain" Lily says getting up from the table.

"Bitch you better not even think about following me" he says yelling at her.

'TYRONE!" I say.

"Ain't no damn Tyrone. I cuffed a fucking thot. These niggas round here probably talking about me an shit. Laughing behind my back. Give me that damn ring back. Go find your baby daddy then talk to me" Tyrone says snatching the ring off Lily finger an walking away.

"Ima go talk to bruh" Kjay says with Jaheem and Joshua following him

"I can explain myself" Lily says sobbing to me and Chantel. We had dropped the kids off to Camp Carnival. "I was young an dumb! After me and Tyrone broke up I just needed some attention from somebody. All the dudes that was giving me attention I started catching feelings an started going around giving my pussy away. But I swear I stopped when I turned 19. After I had Quasha there was no way I could have men coming in and out of my house. So I put a stop to it" she says.