Chapter 24

"Repeat yourself?" I ask her.

"Why the hell you didnt tell me that Kjay got drafted to the LA Lakers!" Jewel says

"You just telling me something that I didn't know" I say.

"Oh my god. Girl where the hell have you been! Its everywhere on social media" she says.

"Hmmm... Well" I say not even knowing what to say.

"Don't be mad maybe it was a surprise" she says.

"Surprise my ass. He gone really make me leave his bitch ass now" I say.

"You still that crazy ass Diamond" she says.

"Hell yeah. Specially when you keep shit away from me. An you so called love me!" I say outloud. People turn to look at me.

"Calm down. Plus he's coming over here" She says.

"Whats wrong?" he asks.

"How is it going Mr. LA Laker?" His face was priceless.

"Loook Diamond I was gonna tell you but we had an argument an everything that day" he says.

"I don't give a damn. You could of made a way' I say.

"You just stubborn as hell an never wanna listen to anybody. Stop tryna make a damn scene.  Your mother has passed away an you need to be here for her family an not try to argue with me" he says\

"Nigga the fucking nerve of you" I say.

"Im so sick of your fucking attitude. If you listen for a damn change maybe you'll find out more stuff" he says.

"Listen here fuck nigga.. " he cuts me off.

"I ain't no damn fuck nigga. You gone stop disrecpecting me in front of my damn kids an other people too! If you wanna make a damn scene Diamond we can. You always wanna get people in our damn relationship business then you wonder why we can't work out" he says. Now everyone was looking our way.

"Diamond take you an your fucked up relationship out my house" Kim says coming up to the scene. :How dare you two act like this an our mother has passed away, You an your fucked up marriage get the fuck out" she yells. I look around. Everyone was shaking thier heads an whispering. Maybe I was wrong this time

"Justice.. Sydney,, Come on" I say while buckling Junior in his seat belt.

"She don't gotta leave" Joshua says.

"They ain't finna stay in my house with the bullshit" Kim says.

"Fuck you Kim. You need to burn in fucking hell with your devilish ass. You one jealous bitch. You know that? I never did a thang to your bitch ass but you wanna treat me like this? I'll get out the house that I AM PAYING FOR! Yeah bet you ain't tell nobody that I been paying your damn rent for the last 4 months. This time I'll let your ass suffer. Fuck you an have a nice day" An with that I walked out the house with my kids.

Today was the actual day for my mothers funeral. Havent spoken or seen my family since the incident a couple days ago. I was trying my best to control myself. Shit was hard.

Though the storms keep on raging in my life

And sometimes it's hard to tell the night from day

Still that hope that lies within is reassured as I keep my eyes upon the distant shore

I know He'll lead me safely to that blessed place He has prepared

But if the storm don't cease and if the winds keep on blowing in my life

My soul has been anchored in the Lord.

I realize that sometimes, in this life, we're gonna be tossed be the waves and the currents that seem so fierce

But in the Word of God -- I've got an anchor, oh yes I have, and keeps me steadfast, unmoveable, despite the tide

But if the storm don't cease and if the winds keep on blowing in my life

My soul has been anchored in the Lord

My soul's been anchored 

The billows may roll, the breakers may dash

I will not stray because He holds me fast

Some darkless day that lies in the sky

I know it's all right 'cause Jesus is nigh

My soul's been anchored 

You crush me down but Jesus picks me up

He sticks right by me when the going gets tough

My soul's been anchored 

The service had lasted for about 3 hours. All those songs the choir was singing made me think. Life was to short for all the games an drama. Kjay was by myside the whole entire time. Even after the situation that happened a couple days back he was still here for me.

"Its gonna be okay" he says while we are entering the house.. I was still crying after the fact. I couldnt go to the grave yard. I know I would of died too.

''Thanks for being here for me" I say to him.

"Everything that we go thru Diamond Ima always be here. You're the mother of my child. I have no choice" he says. I really start to cry now.

"I love you so much" I say.

"I love you too but we can't continue this relationship like this. Things have to change" he says.

"An you have to be honest with me" I say. "I can't continue to be with you an you out here fucking other women. I love you but it ain't that much love in the world" I say to him.

"An you're right. Im so sorry. I swear I am. At the time I wasn't thinking" he says.

"You damn right Kjay.... Ughh I do not wanna have an argument... Can you be real with me?" I ask him.

"Yeah wassup?" he asks.

"I wanna know all the dirt you have did from the time we got our shit together after I had Justice until now" I say.

Ohh shitt! Secrets are about to be let out.

But I'm working on the third book. Its gonna be about Justice and her life! Great Book!

300 Votes?

50 Comments?

P.S Didnt reach y'all last goal but Im tryna hurry an finish this book