Chapter 14

"GIRLS STOP RUNNING!" I scream at Justice and Sydney. They were already excited about the cruise that was tomorrow morning. They were screaming jumping up an down an running around the house.

"They're just excited baby" Kjay says coming over to kiss my forehead. I roll my eyes. All this shit is his fault. Always tryna get the family together an shit. "An dont be looking at me like that. This is for your mother' he says.

"Yea yea yea. Can you start zipping up these bags. We have everything ready" I say looking at all of our suit cases. He nods his head.

"Your mom said she wanted to talk to you tonight" Kjay says with a stern look on his face.

"Isn't she coming over tonight?" I ask.

"No" he says.

"Why not?"

"Just call her" he says an walks out the room. As Im looking for my phone I see the passports for everyone. Im going thru making everything is just fine then I see my fathers name on one of them....

~Kjay~

'Diamonds gonna kill ya'll" I say helping Joshua get the bags out of his car. Him an his family decided to come over the night before. The others were suppose too also.

"Man thats all my mama. Then you paid for the nigga. He aint hanging around my girls . I dont give a damn" he says.

"Your mama aint gonna take that shit" I say laughing.

"So you gone let your kids be around him?" He asks. I hestitate for a moment. Do i want him around my kids? He raped their mother I wouldnt want my kids scarred.

"I dont even know" I say shaking my head. 

"HEY BROTHER!" Chantel says coming up to me an kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello sister" I say already aggravated with her ass.

"Hows it going?" she asks.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I cant be nice to you for a second?" she asks.

"Hell no unless you want or need something" I say.

"Whatever" she says an flicks me off.

"KJAY JACKSON!" Diamond screams coming downstairs with the passports in her hand. Awh fuck.

"Hey sisi" Joshua says trying to hug her.

"No fuck you" she says. "What the hell is this?" she asks holding her her fathers Passport.

"A passport" Joshua says.

"With whose fucking name on it!" she yells.

"Our father" Josh says.

"Who thought of this shit?" she asks.

"Mama" he says.

"Thats why she wanted to talk to you Diamond" I say.

"I dont want my nieces around this man. My own damn daughter at that" she says.

"Bae call your mama" I say.

"Best believe I am" she says an walks out the room.

"Shes already wobbling" Joshua says.

"Aggravating ass. UGHH!" I say.

"Sex great tho right?"

"Hell yeahhhh. Pussy be to tight an wet. " I say.

"Man shut up thats my sister you talking bout" he says.

"You asked''

"Same with your sister tho. She swallowed my kids!" he says an ran off up stairs. Son of a bitch.

"But mama I cant allow this man around my kids. Me and my daughters will stay in the damn room all fucking day I swear" I hear Diamond say from the kitchen. She was on the phone with her mother. "How could you do this to me? Bring him around. The family reunion was fine because it gave me time to think but a cruise? 7 DAYS! Oh my gawd mom" she says crying. "I dont wanna talk to you either if you're putting a MAN WHO RUINED MY LIFE BEFORE YOUR OWN DAMN CHILDREN AN GRAND CHILDREN!" She says an hangs up the phone. She starts to cry.

"Babe its gone be okay" I say kissing her on the cheeks.

"These 7 days better go back with an breeze" she says swallowing hard.

~Diamond~
"Justice an Sydney get out the damn shower!" I scream. It was the next morning an we were already up an getting ready. But my girls wanna play in the damn shower an hold everybody up.

"Their just excited. Calm down I got them. You go get dress" LaNiya says.

'What about Gabriella?" I ask.

"She's already dressed. Now go" She says shoeing me off. I make my way in the room taking off my bath robe an started lotioning my body. I was gonna put on a pair of ripped boyfriend pants with a sheer blouse with cheetah print in it an a pair of sandals. 

''Babe the bus is already here" Kjay says coming in to get our clothes.

"Lemme hurry up" I say grabbing my clothes. 

Me and the boys are gonna start loading up the suit cases" he says I nod my head. After getting dress I made sure everything upstairs were okay. Made sure everything was unplugged. Everything was just fine. Finally made my way downstairs.

"An whats your name ms cutie?" I roll my eyes. They really bought this nigga in my house.

"My name is Justice" I hear my daughter say. 

"You look just like your mother" he says. Justice smiles.

"Come here Justice an Sydney. Lets take a few pictures" I say making them get away from him. Everyone looks at me.

"No need to be rude" he says. 'Speak to your old man"

"Hello Joshua" I say.

"Hows its going baby girl?" he asks.

"Dont call me that. Call me Diamond" I say.

"Well hows its going Diamond?" He asks.

"Good" I say.

"Im doing good too" He says.

'Aww. But I didnt ask" I say batting my eyes. 

"Its time to load up! Come on girls" My brother says getting all the kids.

"You're so rude" Kimberly says.

"Yo mama hoe" I say sticking out my tongue.

"She has cancer DIAMOND!''

''Oh now you are? Kim get out my damn face" I say. She rolls her eyes an walks out.

"You know you didnt have to do that right?" Kjay asks.

"You know you didnt have to plan this damn 7 day cruise with a child molester right?' I say. 

"EXACTLY!" I say an walks out the house.

 200 Votes?

50 Comments?

IM SOOOO SORRY FANS!  I was caught up with school an everythng! But more updates will be coming back to back I PROMISEE!