Chapter 25

Third POV

A sinister smirk made its way towards her lips.

"I think its about time someone puts you in your place."

Sakura struggled under her hold.

"Stop Miyuki!" Miyuki turned her head to find Sasuke. He was using his susano to protect the kids, and extra support for Naruto.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do?" She asked annoyed tightening her hold on Sakura's shirt.

Miyuki had completely transformed.

She now had silver long hair and she was dressed like a queen in battle.

Two swords on each side of her with rinnegan activated on both eyes.

Just by looking at her everyone knew not to mess with her.

She was at full power and not afraid to use it. Not even against the people she's spent her whole life protecting.

Sasuke stood his ground.

"I'm your husband." He said making her laugh.

"If your my husband then how come I'm engaged to him?" She asked raising an eyebrow pointing at Momoshiki.

This caught Sasuke off guard making his susano weaken giving the enemy an opening to lay a hit which Momoshiki didn't waste.

"Mom stop this!" Pleaded Hikari running after her.

She looked at him annoyed.

"No Hikari stay away from her!" Yelled Naruto still protecting the few people in the stadium. "Sasuke get him!"

"Go easy on him darling. He's just a child." Momoshiki's advice made Miyuki smirk.

"I could care less if he's a kid. You did say everyone in this pathetic village made me suffer didn't you?" She asked looking at Momoshiki.

"Yes, but give him some sympathy." He said amused.

Miyuki let go of Sakura and Hikari stopped running seeing the look in Miyuki's eyes.

"No one deserves my sympathy. There will be no mercy, and she goes first." She said looking at Sakura.

Sakura started crawling away.

"Stay away!" She yelled as she got on her feet and ran for her life amusing Miyuki even more.

With a single move of her hand Sakura was pulled towards her.

"Bad choice." She whispered into her ear.

Sakura started crying. She was completely terrified.

"You betrayed me! I did what you told me to!" She yelled at Momoshiki.

He laughed.

"This is my future wife's decision not mine. If she wants to kill you. Who am I to stop her?" He asked.

Sakura stayed silent.

"I told you to stop!" Yelled Sasuke as he activated his susano once again.

Miyuki rolled her eyes throwing Sakura across the arena.

"You're annoying you know that?"

It was Uchiha VS Uchiha.

She unleased her first sword.

"Oh this is ganna be fun." She said smirking.

"No... Sasuke!" Sakura yelled trying to catch her breath.