Chapter 15

*Edited*

The light coming from the window burned at my face, my eyelids slowly fluttered open. 

I looked around, this wasn't my room or Tracy's, it was Niall's. I looked over to see if he was there, he wasn't. I quickly got up, I couldn't find my shirt. So I decided to raid Niall's closet. I grabbed his green jersey with the Irish crest on it, I threw it on.

I quietly opened the door to the living room. There was a blanket and pillow on the couch. Did he sleep there? 

I continued into the kitchen, where Niall stood by the stove frying up some pancakes and bacon. "Wow, it truly must be my lucky day."

He turned to see me and a giant grin lit up his face, "Actually it must be mine. That jersey makes your legs look fantastic. I wonder if it would make my legs look that good. Where did you get that?"

"It's a wonderful little shop called Closet De Horan." I winked.

"Damn, you might have to shop there more often. Bacon?" He handed me a plate.

"I'm good thank you." I smiled.

"You're not hungry?" He eyed me.

"Not really." I said.

Niall chewed on a strip of bacon, "So, you mean to tell me that I cooked you this magnificent breakfast for nothing?" 

I shrugged, "I'm sorry."

He smiled as he came and sat by me.

"Did you sleep out there?" 

He nodded.

"Why? You didn't have to."

"Because, I don't want to crowd you, since you seemed pretty upset last night."

"I did?"

"Yeah, after we talked about your family." He said.

"Sorry, it's still a little hard after all these years. But you honestly didn't have to go sleep on your couch, I could have done that."

"See, that's where you wrong. As long as we are together, you will NEVER sleep on the couch. That's my job for when I am in trouble." I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I should get home before Christy worries."

"Oh fine." He pouted. I stood up and walked over to Niall and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap. "Can we have ten more minutes."

I looked at him, "Why ten minutes?"

 He grinned, "I need a good time."

I playfully smacked his shoulder. "You are an ass." I climbed off of his lap. "Do you want me to take this off."

"Yeah." He watched as I stripped it off.

I extended it to me, he chuckled. "I want you to keep it."

"But you just told me to take it off." I glared.

He shrugged as he smiled, "You brat!"

I threw back on the jersey and turned away form him. I folded my arms. Soon two arms engulfed me, Niall kissed my neck. I nearly melted.