Chapter 12: Flashback

(Thursday Night)

Please god save me. Save me save me save me. Please god save me. I slip, falling to the ground and scraping my knees. I look behind me and see him running after me. Quickly quickly quickly I get up and take off again, not slowing down for anything. I can't let him catch me. Can't let him can't let him can't let him......

I scream as I feel strong arms wrap around me and tackle me to the ground. Tears stream down my face and a pit of uneasiness and fear churns in my stomach, making my tears come faster and faster and faster. He raises the belt as he straddles me. I twist my head up to look for the well. So close so close so close. I was so close. A wicked grin is covering his face when I turn back to look at him again. His pure forest green eyes have a nefarious gleam in them, and I struggle and scream even more.

"Help me! Help me somebody please help!" I scream desperately.

"Oh, you didn't think you could get away that easily, did you little Raven?" he asks me, his evil tone of voice making me shiver. A cold seeps into my bones and I scream hopelessly as he brings his arms down. And the belt along with them.

I bolt upright in bed. Sweat is coating my skin and my hand is covering my thundering heart. I let out a shaky breath. I can't let him catch up with me again.

(Pic is of young Raven!)