Chapter 29

Rowan's POV

Where is she?  I can't find her. I've looked everywhere. I begin to panic, pacing back and forth in the living room till my feet hurt. Where could she have gone? Think think think Rowan. Think thi-

I know where she is. I sigh in relief as I grab my keys and hurry out the door, getting in my car as quick as I can. It starts to rain as I speed down the road. Great, so now she's probably cold and even more miserable. Because of me.

I wanna punch the people that made her so....resistant to love and trust. I need her to believe me when I say I'll never hurt her. I'll never lie to her. She's everything to me. Thinking of her smile and her laugh makes my heart beat faster. Thinking of her eyes makes my head dizzy. Nothing will keep me from her. Not even Raven herself. I won't say I'm gonna fix her, because she doesn't need fixing. She's perfect. I love her the way she is now, no matter what. Then it hits me. I love her. How can this happen in such little time? I know in my heart that I'd die for her. I'd do anything for her. I have to break down those walls she has if I want the real Raven. And there's nothing she can do to stop me. There's no magic spell in the universe that can stop me.

I'm so engrossed in my thoughts that I don't see the truck heading towards me until it's too late.

-------------------------

I'm sorry....

-The Sad Person