Don't Tell Anyone

"I'm only going to ask you one last time; what did you tell him!" Colin spat with impatience, his dark eyes looking straight through my soul. So it felt like.

I did nothing but stare right back into his eyes, refusing to speak. I was rewarded with a hard punch to the face, however I refused to speak even then.

Colin stepped towards me, self consciously taking a step back only to feel my back hit the wall. "If you think you're safe with him around, you're wrong! You're mine!" He spat in a furious grow, leaning closer and closer towards me.

I realized I was now shaking against the wall. Hearing Colin's breath against my ear only sent shivers down my spine, but even then, I refused to speak.

"You will tell me what you told your friend." Colin hoarsely told me in my ear. I felt his hand clasp around my neck, his grip clenching around it tighter and tighter until I gagged against it. Immediately, my mind fell into a pool of adrenaline, but even then, I refused to move. My mind stirred, already I saw colors fuzzing at the rims of my eyesight. My body ached for air.

"Let her go," A voice echoed from the doorway.

I watched Colin's head turn, then let his hand fall from my neck. Gasping out, I fell against my hands and knees, coughing repeatedly for air.

A relentless wince left my lips feeling someone yank my head back by the hair, forcing me to look straight up at a familiar male face.

I'd seen him before-he was one of the few boys that took part in exposing me.

"I'll make her talk," The boy assured Colin with a wide smirk stretched across his face.

You might be wondering how I managed to get into a situation like this. Let's back further into that same day.

"Where are you going?" Kyle raced down the stairs, following me to the front door of my house.

"I have to go back. You know what happens if I don't." I sighed, pulling open the door and stepped outside into the cold.

I heard Kyle step outside and shut the door behind him, quickly catching up with me.

"Then I'm going with you." Kyle insisted.

At that moment, I stopped in my tracks, turning to face him. "No," I told him simply.

"Bella, I want to help you." Kyle grunted, obviously anxious to see Colin once and for all.

"No. If he finds out I told you what's been happening all these months, he'll hurt someone." I told him, even though I knew he already knew this.

"So? You're just going to let him do all this to you?" Kyle crossed his arms, giving me a hard glare.

"Until we come up with a plan, yes." I sighed. To be honest, I wasn't even sure even then he'd stop, whatever our plan turned out to be.

Both our heads turned, hearing Colin and a few of his friends walk up to us. I was praying Colin heard nothing of our conversation.

"Who's this?" Colin asked me, raising his eyebrow as he inspected Kyle.

"He was just leaving.." I ignored his question, glaring at Kyle, hoping he'd walk away.

Kyle gave me a long look, then glared back at Colin, his eyes narrowing. "What exactly do you need her for?" Kyle tilted his head, his fingers beginning to curl into his palms.

Colin's eyes widened at Kyle's sudden approach. I could feel the tension sparking between them.

"Why do you care?" Colin snapped back furiously at Kyle. Kyle's hands were noticeably in tight fists. I quickly grabbed Kyle's arm, giving him a hard glare. "Don't," I said simply, watching his eyes move onto mine.

Kyle looked over his shoulder, giving Kyle one final dirty look before pacing back to the house.

I watched Kyle walk off, feeling the stress leave my shoulders. Least till a hand quickly scratched the back of my neck and force me to turn around and walk beside Colin into his home. Of course, his friends followed us inside, snickering amongst themselves. I felt myself fall forward on the way up the carpet stairs, immediately feeling Colin's grip tighten around the back of my neck, and another hand grabbing a giant wad of my hair. I shrieked at the sharp pain as he dragged me upstairs, I couldn't do anything but stay completely still.

"Shut up!" Colin snarled, dragging me across the floor then pulled me into his dark room.

Angrily, Colin pulled me against the wall by the hair, letting go of my throat. "What the hell did you tell him?"

Kyle promised me he wouldn't tell anyone about the conflict between Colin and I. I trusted him enough to know he'd keep his word. Kyle and I both knew fighting our way out wouldn't be easy, so we came up with a plan that we agreed would work. However, neither of us knew Colin had already constructed a plan of his own behind my back. Neither of us expected such a brutal fight. All because of yet another mistake I made-so I thought.