Chapter 7: Uraraka Vs. Bakugou

Just to clear this up, in this chapter you're sitting in between Izuku and Tokoyami. Iida is sitting next to Izuku, Jiro is sitting next to Iida, and Tsuyu is sitting next to Jiro. Understand? If you don't then leave a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😊

Your POV

We all except Uraraka walked to the second floor to sit while Uraraka went to the tunnel to get ready for her fight. When we sat down I asked Tsuyu, who was sitting a few seats away from mine, to give us an update on who won between Eijiro and Tetsu Tetsu. She told us that it was a draw because they both knocked each other out. The winner is to be decided with a much simpler game, Arm wrestling, when they wake up.

"Next match is the match that's bound to be the most upsetting..." Tsuyu said as we all looked down at the arena in fear as Bakugou and Uraraka walked up the steps to the inside of the line which is the arena stage.

"I feel like I might look away the entire time." I heard Jiro say. "It's the last match of the first round...BAKUGOU VS. URARAKA!" Present Mic announced and I grabbed Izuku's hand out of worriedness. I felt him squeeze it a bit meaning he was worried and scared too.

"Yo Angel Face! you're the girl who floats shit, right? If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. An 'ouch' during the match won't cut it." Bakugou said and I smiled a little at what he called her and also for concerning a bit about her well being. "Maybe Bakugou will go easy on her after all..." I said out loud. "Why do you say that?" Izuku said as he and Iida and Tsuyu looked at me. "I have a feeling he likes her that's all..." I said as my smile grew a little more when i saw Uraraka blush.

"START!" Present mic yelled and as soon as he said that, Uraraka quickly ran towards Bakugou. "Withdraw? I don't have that option!" Uraraka yelled at him.

"If by some slip he gets tapped, he'll start flooding, so he won't want her to draw too close! So if Kacchan is thinking what I think he's thinking..." Izuku said smiling and I nodded understanding what he's talking about.

He's not going to evade. He's going to strike back head-on. Bakugou usually leads with a big swing with his right hand. If she knows that, then she should be able dodge i--

BOOM!

"BWAAH!" I heard Uraraka yell as fire and smoke went everywhere. Izuku and I gave each other a worried glance as we looked back down at the arena. When the smoke cleared I saw that her right arm took the hit.

"Holly hell, is he really going all out on her!!" Someone yelled out. "Against a girl as an opponent...." Someone else said.

Bakugou began to look around for her but it was kinda hard since there was still smoke lingering around. He then saw what he thought was her and attacked but that was actually Uraraka's Jersey floating around (She has a tank top under). "What the!?" He yelled out as the real Uraraka came up right behind him.

She was about to touch him but she was too late. Bakugou noticed and he exploded her away from him. "WAAH!!!!!" She yelled covering her face as she rolled but thankfully landed on her feet in a crouched down position. I looked at Bakugou and I swear, I saw regret in his eyes. But as soon as it came it left.

Uraraka quickly got up and got ready to fight again and i noticed some scratches here and there. Bruises are probably starting to form somewhere in her body too. "He's keeping a sharp eye out before making any moves!" I heard Sero say who was sitting next to Tokoyami. "With that reaction speed, not even a smoke screen's any use, huh. That kids scary as fuck." I heard Kiminari say next as he sat down next to Sero.

"Uraraka's quirk is such that it only activates if she touches her target. Against those ridiculous reflexes, the odds are against her for sure..." Tokoyami said as I looked at him to see he was a bit worried too. We all were.