Chapter 14: Grand Torino!

I was supposed to upload this chapter immediately after the chapter 13 bonus but....I got distracted by BTS and Jungkook's and V's disrespectfulness in the Tomorrow dance live video.....I died and came back to life. If yall BTS loving people (ARMY) don't wanna die from a heart attack DONT WATCH THE VIDEO! AND DONT WATCH THEM SING 'House Of Cards' LIVE EITHER! YOU WILL DIE! I REPEAT YOU WILL DIE!

Anyways....here's the next chapter....

Your P.O.V

It was finally the day that we would head out to our On the Job Training. In the end, I ended up picking Grand Torino with Izuku and All Might was happy that we did but at the same time, he had that worried look on his face. 

Right now we were at the train station with the rest of the class waiting for Aizawa to arrive with our costumes. While we waited we just talk to one another about where we are going and stuff like that, until, "I-I have an announcement to make!" Uraraka said catching all of our attention. Bakugou suddenly puts an arm around Uraraka as she blushed furiously. Ahhhhh so the asshole finally got the guts. 

"Uraraka and I are going out now so If I see any of you dipshits put a hand on her or harm her I will personally kill you and explode your heads off! Ya got that?" He said while glaring at all of the guys except Izuku because he knows he's with me. "I'm so proud of you Asshole you finally had the guts!" I said giving him a thumbs up. "Yeah, thanks ya loser." He said rolling his eyes at me while smiling a little. 

"You know, you two are like brother and sister sometimes!" Uraraka said giggling a little and Izuku agreed with her. Bakugou rolled his eyes again and so did I. I guess I consider that asshole my brother. We do act like siblings anyway. 

"*Sigh* I can't believe Bakugou got a girlfriend before I did..." Ejiro said and Kiminari and Mineta agreed as all three of them sulked in a corner. Izuku and I laughed at them feeling a little bad until Aizawa finally arrived with our costumes. "Oh yeah, your costume got fixed right?" I said as Aizawa handed him his costume case. "Yeah. I'm so happy I don't have to wear my P.E clothe anymore" He said as he smiled brightly. 

"Remember, wearing your costumes in public is prohibited unless told to, and don't lose them either." He said after he gave all of us our costumes. We all nodded and then we walk off to wherever train we are supposed to board. 

As Uraraka, Izuku and I walked away we saw Iida walking away alone in silence. We just recently found out where he was going and It made us worried. He was going to the place where his brother got attacked by the Hero Slayer. "Hey, Iida!" I yelled out making him stop walking. "If you need someone to talk to ever...you can always talk to us ok? We're friends after all." I said smiling as Izuku and Uraraka stood beside me nodding to everything I said as a sign that they agree with me. 

"...Sure" He said turning around just a little to give us a smile...and then with nothing else to say he walked off. As we watched him leave I regretted not being able to try harder in getting through to him. I regret it because I had no Idea that soon he would come close to death by none other than the Hero Slayer himself...just to avenge his brother.

Time skip ~ 45 minutes later

"A hero that even All Might is afraid of..." Izuku said nervously as we walked side by side trying to find this heroes house. "Grand Torino isn't a name I'm familiar with, but I'm sure he must be an amazing person. So no need to be so nervous about it." I said as I looked around. "Your right..." Izuku said as he relaxed a little and looked down at his map and then he stopped walking as he looked up at this broken down building. He looked confused as double checked the address and I checked too and this was it. This broken down buldind is where the said hero lives.