Chapter 23: Rescue pt 1!

Hey guys! So Im starting my last year of high school in 2 days (YA GIRLS IS A SENIOR! WOOP WOOP!) so it is going to get harder for me to update but im going to try really hard to update as much as I can while also focusing on school. Im also going to try to finish this arch that I made up which is the whole rescue y/n from the scientist thing because I need to get ahead of the anime (Which im finding impossible these days cus im so busy doing other stuff so im very sorry!)

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter! It's kinda short so im sorry! ENJOY!

P.S: ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS FROM THE Q&A IS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~<3

Izuku's P.O.V

In the end, Aizawa chose Bakugou, Uraraka, Iida, Todorki and I to come along only because we are the closest to Y/N. Aizawa gave us permission passes to fight and the principal came with our costumes moments later. We were all currently outside of the building where All Might thinks Y/N is being captured.

"Alright! The police keep guard out here just in case anyone escapes while we and the rest of the pros go in and retrieve (Y/n)! Make sure to guard all around the building! Some of the pros will stay out here and help just in case things get out of hand! Understood?" All Might said as he told all of us the plan. 

"Alright! Let's move!" All Might ordered and we all charged forward as the police and a few pros that were staying outside got into their positions. As soon as I entered I ran next to All Might as we all split up with partners of course. "Ok so I pretty much know this building like the back of my hand, the only problem is these scientists know that, and I know that they know im here. So keep your guard up." All Might said as we turned in different directions.  

As soon as we turned we stopped as we saw someone we didn't expect we'd see so soon. At least not without fighting a few villains on the way. "Y-Y/N?" I asked as she stood infront of us in a white loose dress that reached her knee. Her hair was down and she had no shoes on. "Izuku? All Might? You came!" She said smiling as tears fell down her gorgeous face that I miss seeing so much. 

I was about to walk towards her when All Might stopped me and quickly dashed towards her sending a huge punch to her stomach and sending her back breaking a few walls in the process. "Y/N! ALL MIGHT WHY DID YOU-?" I yelled at him but then he cut me off. "That wasn't her." He said as he walked up to y/n...or who I thought was y/n.

When the smoke cleared out there was no one there. "It was a clone. And if you didn't notice this one didn't have the promise ring you gave y/n on. Also, she was about to attack you." He said as we continued to run. "But how...could there be someone with a quirk like this?" I asked. "Probably...or they are manipulating y/n her self to use quirks by force." He said clenching his fist.  

"If any more of these clones show up I don't think im going to be able to fight them. I know it's not her but..." I said as I prayed and hoped not to see another y/n clone and real y/n instead. "I know what you mean....I didn't enjoy hitting that clone back there but as a pro, I have to do my job. Plus it was a clone. If it was the real y/n I don't think I would have had the guts to punch her or fight her either but I would need to find a way to stop her somehow without harming her." All Might said as we turned another corner. 

This time we came upon a dark room with a tv in the middle and none of us were enjoying what the tv was showing. There on the screen was a tied up y/n with her hair all over the place. Her white loose dress was dirty with blood and it was torn in a few places and she had burns and bruises all over her legs and arms and face. She looked warned out and exhausted. All of a sudden she screamed as she got shocked and someone appeared behind her.