Chapter 8: Izuku vs Todoroki

You guys make me cry omg I'm uploading a chapter today for you guys cuz you guys are amazing 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖

This is what the place where you guys sit looks like btw!

Anyway, Get your popcorns and drinks people cus this is gonna be an interesting chapter!

Your POV

Izuku was standing next to me, his mouth wide open while I glared at the #2 hero that was standing tall in front of us. "Oho, so you are here." Endeavor said looking straight at Izuku. 

"Endeavor...what are you doing in a place like..." Izuku said but he couldn't finish. I understand why. This close up to him...the pressure he exerts is insane...

"You made a huge showing for me. What a wonderful quirk. Such wind pressure with just the flick of a finger..." Endeavor said pointing at Izuku. "Yes, in terms of pure power, It's a quirk to rival All Might's power!" Endeavor finished saying making Izuku and I tense up. 

"W-What are you getting at!" Izuku said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "We need to get going now..." Izuku said trying to get away from here. 

"My Shouto has a duty to surpass All Might. His match against you will no doubt prove an excellent test bed. So do your best not to give him a disgraceful match." Endeavor said rudely making both Izuku and I stop in our tracks. "That's all I wanted to say. Now excuse me. I know its time." He said turning around to leave.   

"Why the son of a-" I whispered as I was going to turn around and give him an earful but Izuku stopped me. "I'm not All Might..." Izuku said out of nowhere making Endeavour stop and turn around. "That's obviou-"

"It's obvious right?" Izuku said cutting Endeavour off. "And Todoroki isn't you. Please understand that and stop forcing him to do and be something he doesn't want to be." And with that said Izuku grabbed my hand and pulled me away from a very angry Endeavour. 

Time skip ~ 

I was sitting next to Uraraka who sat next to Iida. Tokoyami was seated on the other side of me. "And now for the go-round of the sports festival, both competitors are at the top of their class! And the world ain't big enough for the both of them!! TODOROKI VS MIDORIYA!" Present Mic yelled and the crowd went wild. 

"NOW START!" Midnight yelled as they both began to run up to each other. "I wonder what Deku is gonna do about that Ice..." I heard Uraraka say. Todoroki shot some ice towards Izuku but he quickly used his power to blow it all away. Todoroki covered his eyes as he shielded his face from the wind force. 

I looked at Izuku to see him with a pained look on his face and then I looked down to see he only used one finger to blow all of that away. Is he planning on using one finger at a time and hope to win like that?