Chapter 23: Rescue pt 2

{IMPORTANT A/N BELOW! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ THIS CHAPTER!}

Hey guys! So sorry for being ghost lately! If you guys read the A/n in the last chapter then you guys should know that I started senior year already. It has been really stressful and it's only my second week like ugh. But I can't give up so easily so I'll keep fighting!

Anyways I might not update on Thursdays anymore and instead update 2 times every two weeks. 2 weeks because I have a full week of academic (which is math, history, science, etc) and a whole week of shop alone which is my career course. I can't update at all on academic week because I will be busy with homework and I will be tired afterward especially since im in soccer after school as well and im also a dance teacher on Thursdays and also im part of the yearbook committee (I know im involved in a lot of shit lmfao).

BUT I can update at least 2 or 3 times during shop week because we don't get homework at all and I don't get tired as much. I actually have a lot of fun doing it. And I have a lot of time to my self during my breaks and stuff so yeah.

For those that don't like it when im behind the anime show I am so sorry I really am trying my best to be ahead of it but it's really hard sometimes please understand. I'll keep trying but It might take a while so please be patient with me.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry for any errors that may appear all of this was rushed)

Izuku's P.O.V

"Midoriya! All Might!" I heard someone yell from our left. We looked to see Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, and Uraraka running our way with Aizawa. "Have you guys found anything yet?" Aizawa asked and All Might and I shook our head. "No, but we might know where she is. We found this room and there was a tv where it was showing her being tor-*cough* examined." All Might said changing the word tortured for examined. Thinking about that just made me want to bomb the whole place without hurting y/n in the prosses but that's impossible unless she can use her barrier and-

"IZUKU!" I heard multiple voices yell my name snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ah, sorry," I said laughing out of embarrassment. "Y/n?" I heard Uraraka say as we saw y/n standing at the end of the hall. Im guessing they haven't encountered a clone y/n yet seeing as Uraraka looks like she is about to cry out of joy. "Uraraka wait! That's not her!" I said as she was about to walk towards the clone. "Huh?" She said looking at me in confusion. "DOGE!" Todoroki said as he tried to block the flame ball that the clone threw with an ice wall but the ice wall broke into bits of pieces.

Aizawa was about to erase her quirk when something that looked like arms wrapped around the clone and squeezed it making it poof. "Jesus, do you know how many y/n clones I have encountered? They aren't easy to deal with." The man who poofed the y/n clone away said as his arms turned back to normal. He has a stretching type quirk. He was tall and had gray-white hair and light blue eyes. Why did he look so familiar to me though?

He was wearing a black shirt with black pants and shoes and a lab coat meaning he's a scientist. "Y/N Clone?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah. All Might and I have already encountered a few." I said still looking at the man in front of us. "Why did you poof the clone away? Arent, you suppose to be helping the scientist?" Iida asked. "No...I was waiting for a perfect moment to betray these bastards after I found out what was happening. I knew y/s friends would be coming after her...especually you." The men said pointing at me when he said the last part leaving me and the rest completely confused.

"Who are you? How do you so much about y/n?" Todoroki asked. "I know you all have questions and I promise to answer them all but we need to go find y/n and get her and all of you out of here before he gets back and things get worse." The guy said as he turned his back now facing us. "Hold on, how can we trust him? For all we know he could be leading us into a trap." Bakugou said as the guy faced us and let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, know where these people are keeping y/n and I really need your help to help me get her out of here and bring her back to U.A. Plus I would never bring you guys into some kind of trap and mess with All Might. No thanks." The guys said shaking his head and I looked at All Might and Aizawa to see them glance at each other for a moment.

All Might then nodded at the guys and he smiled as we all began to run following him. "While we're running mind telling us your name?" Aizawa asked. "The names Grey. I already know who guys are because of the sports festival. You guys did great by the way." The guy now known as Grey said and Todoroki, Uraraka, Bakugou and I thanked him but quickly got cut off by 2 y/n clones. We all stopped running but Bakugou kept going exploding both of the clones away like nothing.

"Not even a little hesitation jeez..." Grey mumbled as we all kept running. "Been like that since he got his quirk..." I said sweat dropping as we saw 3 more clones but kept running because again Bakugou blew them away.

After a few minutes, Grey finally stopped opening a secret door that leads to an examination room. We all ran inside and then halted when we saw her...the real her laying on a table with different things attached to her. She had a white knee-length dress and her hair was a mess and she was sweating and unconscious. "Y/n...." I said tearing up as I walked towards her ready to get those things off of her but then I felt a painful force hit me on the side of my stomach making me hit the wall.

"Well well well...if it isn't U.A and the Traitor." A woman said appearing out of nowhere. So she has an invisibility quirk. "Yuki," All Might and Grey said glaring at her. This guy really is on our side then. "I thought you left with him." Grey said making her smirk. "Somethings changed. It's too bad he couldn't stay. He would have loved to see you again All Might." Yuki said and All Might scowled as he ran up to her in a blink of an eye and pinned her down while Aizawa erased her quirk and stood next to All Might. "Hurry and take her!" Aizawa yelled at us as we hurriedly unattached y/s from the all the wires and I carried her bride style.

I was about to use my quirk to run until Yuki began to laugh evilly. "Fools! You can have her all you want but we have her quirk! Every single drop of it and she won't last much longer without it so say your goodbyes!" She said laughing again only to be grabbed by Grey who used his stretch quirk to grab her and slam her into the wall making a crack. "What did you do to my daughter?!" He yelled leaving us all shocked except Yuki who just smirked at him. "You mean what did you do...It's your fault she's in this situation! ITS YOUR FAULT SHES GOING TO DIE!" She yelled laughing even louder and Grey had enough and knocked her out as I began to sob while holding y/n closer to me.

~~~~~~~~~:/

Welp.....I don't know what to say except what the fuck did I just write...

I hope you have a very nice day/night and I will see you guys on the next one