Chapter 24: Quirkless Once Again

Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait but here you have it. Sorry that its short but its better than nothing right? Enjoy!

(Sorry for any mistakes that might appear in this chapter)

~~~~~~~:)

Your P.O.V

I felt weak. Numb. Many things.

I couldn't move but I could hear a beeping sound like those heart monitors in hospitals. 

"Whats gonna happen to her?" I heard a familiar voice ask. A voice that I have been missing a lot.

"I don't know son. I did everything I could. We just have to wait till she wakes up." I familiar yet not so familiar voice spoke. I swear I have heard this voice before but I'm not exactly sure when.

I tried to move only managing to move a finger hoping one of the two people in the room noticed. "I think I just saw her move!" I heard Izuku say as I felt his warm hands in mine. I managed to let out a raspy hum and I heard him sigh in relief as I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light in the room. 

"How are you feeling?" I looked to the side to see a man smiling who looked awfully familiar. "Um..I feel a bit weak...What happened?" I asked looking back to Izuku. With a sad look on his face, he explained what happened from beginning to end and I was speechless and shattered. 

I'm quirkless once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:/

Like I said very short chapter. I'll try to upload the next chapter soon and I promise to make it more interesting. Hope yall have a nice day/night!