Chapter 29.

Chapter 29.

One week passed like a moment, I went home a couple times to take clothes for Justin and food because he hated the food that they were giving at him in the hospital so I was secretly feeding him with cereals and cookies. Okay, the doctor sometimes caught us but he kept that as a secret.

I did like I promised, I never talked with Justin about the leukemia, I was just laughing, telling jokes and making him smile all the time.

Finally came that day and Justin's wound was good and fixed. He was so strong and brave so he won that. I helped him to get rid of those clothes and put on the new ones.

"Okay, baby. I can do it by myself." He said.

"Fine." I said and left the room, he dressed himself and got out, I hugged him and we both got out of the hospital, towards his car.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Perfectly good, Rosie." He said and opened the car door.

"Wait, I drive." I said.

"Are you serious?" He laughed.

"Justin." I spat.

"Get in the car." He said and placed himself on the driver's seat.

"You're really difficult.." I sighed.

Yes, he was very difficult. Nothing could ever change his mind and he wasn't taking his disease serious but maybe that was good to take him away of depression.

He was driving normally like he was totally okay without wound and pain.

"I'm still the same." He looked at me and smirked sexily.

"I know, daddy." I said, I stroked his thigh and he looked at me again.

"Naughty again?" He asked and I nodded. I wanted to do anything just to make him happy, I wanted to make a baby, something who will remind me of him every time.

"Justin.." I whispered.

"What?" He asked, focused on the road.

"I want your baby" I said. He stopped the car and coughed.

"Really?" He looked at me and a big smile appeared on his face.
"Yes."

"Sounds good but that's not really possible.." He made a disappointed face.
"Why not?" I asked confused.

"I don't want to let you alone with the baby. No, Rosie." He said.

"Justin!" I spat "You promised that you'll never talk about that again. I want your baby, do you hear me?" I said.

"I just don't want to ruin your life." He said.

"You won't. You blessed my life, you know?" I said, stroking his hair, he gave me a little smile and continued with driving. After a couple minutes we were home.

"Finally.." He sighed in joy.

"You missed home?" I asked, holding the bag with his clothes and hugging him.

"Yes." He replied.

"Shall we go upstairs now?" I winked at him.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Yes, right now," I said and unlocked the entry door, he held me in his arms and brought me upstair. "Justin, your wound.."

"Don't worry. I'm good," He said and opened the door of our room, he threw me softly on the bed and started to unbutton his pants, I smiled widely and started to undress myself, he was only in his boxers and climbed on the bed, upon me "Someone missed me?" He said and put his hand in my panties.