Body Double// part 4

--

"Just let me hold your stuff," Archie whines as the two walk to class. Hayley rolls her eyes.

"No."

Archie groans and throws his hands in the air dramatically, "I'm trying to get on your good side. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Archie you will not get on my good side by assuming that I am not strong enough to carry my own textbooks. Now hurry up ginger Troy Bolton, we are going to be late to class," the brunette states in a playful way.

Archie laughs and slows down a bit while Hayley continues on walking at her normal pace, leaving a grinning Archie behind , "Oh my god Hayley."

Hayley walks a head of him with a smile of her own.

----

"He's been super clingy," Hayley complains as she leans further back into the hot tub. Music plays in the background as the two girls wait idly for Chuck and Betty.

"What do you mean?" Veronica wonders out loud as she swirls a drink she had in her hand.

"I got up to go to the bathroom and he tried to follow me," Hayley laughs and Veronica follows.

"At least he's trying," Veronica shrugs and Hayley nods, muttering a 'it's working' to herself before looking up at the clock on the wall.

"Chuck is late. I shaved for this. He better be showing up."

The bell rings right as Hayley finishes her sentence and Veronica looks up from her drink and puts it down. Then, she walks over to the door.

"You're not Betty or Hayley," Hayley hears Chuck say.

"Betty, Hayley and I talked it over, and we decided it's time to stop fighting over Archie, and start learning to share." Veronica replies.

"Nice. Isn't it? It gets very, very hot." Veronica and Chuck walk and Hayley rolls her eyes before turning with a seductive smile.

"Glad you made it. Come on. Let's get wet. Hope you don't mind that I hopped in without you," Hayley looks at him through her eyelashes.

"Uh, should we wait for Betty to get here first?" Chuck looks at Hayley hungrily, his eyes trailing down her bare legs as she got out of the pool.

"Betty couldn't make it. So she sent me instead." Betty walks out with a black wig on.