Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!//part 2

Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!// part 2

--

"Hello?" Hayley answers her phone without looking at the name, a little out of breath. She turns off the treadmill and makes her way towards her water bottle.

"Hey," a boy quietly greets over the phone, almost guiltily.

"Issac?" Hayley breathes in deeply.

"Hey," the boy repeats, louder this time, "Hayley can we talk? Please?"

Hayley sighs and looks at the clock that hung on the wall of the basement.

12 AM

"You have 5 minutes Issac, make it quick."

Issac takes a deep breath, "Look, I didn't mean to ignore you. It's just Veronica told me she felt a little uncomfortable with me hanging out with you all the time, and I wasn't going to listen at first, but it's just-"

He pauses and Hayley for a second thinks he hung up.

"I really like her," he whispers over the phone.

"I think she's a bitch," Hayley replies, no emotion in her voice.

"Hayley," Issac sighs, "You can't exactly blame her for being a little intimidated. I asked you out on a date. I mean, we kissed for Pete's sake."

"Yeah," Hayley argues, "But that was before you knew me— the real me."

"Yeah," Issac agrees with her, "The real really annoying you, but that doesn't erase the fact that we kissed and sort of had a thing."

"Veronica kissed Archie. It wasn't even a kiss! They made out for 7 freaking minutes! Probably with tongue!" She exclaims and Issac groans in disgust.

"I don't want to hear about what my girlfriend did with your boyfriend."

"Girlfriend, huh?" Hayley wonders out loud, "When did it even happened?"

"I tutored her, and we just clicked— sexually at first, but then I got to know her a little better," Issac replies and Hayley could almost hear the smile playing on his lips.

"I feel weird talking about this with you," Issac confesses, "You're basically my little sister now and your virgin ears should not be hearing this."

"Hey!" Hayley exclaims, "How do you know I'm a virgin? I could be a secret stripper for all you know."

"Yeah, a stripper that blushes at the word dick," Issac muses and Hayley groans.