The River's Edge// part 4

The River's Edge// part 4--

--

"Hayley," Cheryl smirks as she blocks the front door Hayley tried to leave from, "Leaving so soon?"

"Cheryl," Hayley rolls her eyes, "I'm really not in the mood."

"Cohen, I'm about to reveal some fake witches and real feelings," her smirk widens, "You'll want to stay for this."

"I honestly don't want any part in your manipulative schemes Cheryl," The brunette replies, moving so she could slide past Cheryl and out of the door, but Cheryl copies her mind movements in attempt to block Hayley.

"Stay," Cheryl fake smiles at Hayley who just rolls her eyes in response.

"Whatever Blossom," she says, "Hurry up with whatever you're going to do."

"That's more like it," the redhead grins and pats Hayley's head and moves past her towards another door. She turns around right before she is about to walk in, "What? Are you waiting for an invitation?"

--
Betty, Veronica and Hayley find themselves at Cheryl's house after the dance. They are sitting on a couch awkwardly as Cheryl moves to the center of the room, a bottle of something shaking in her hand as she struts.

"It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies," she announces, "We're going old-school tonight. Seven Minutes in Heaven. Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first? My vote is "A" for Archie. Anyone care to second it?"

Archie who was standing only a couple of inches away from the three girls looks at Hayley to see if she exhibited at emotions. When he finds none, he curses in head before looking up at Cheryl, trying to find a way out of this, "Wait, actually-"

"Yes, Andrews!" Reggie, an annoying football friend of Archie snickers and pushes Archie lightly, "Yes."

"All right," Cheryl smirks, her red lipstick shining as she spoke, "Gather round, kids. Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight."

The said redhead takes a chug of whatever was in her hand and empties the bottle. Then, she sets it on a table in the middle of the room and spins it. The bottle spins around a couple of times before slowing down and stopping right in the center of Veronica and Hayley. Hayley frowns at it. She did not want to go in a closet with Archie alone for 7 minutes. Now days, they couldn't even go 2 minutes before arguing and wanting to gauge each other's eyes out.

Reggie laughs, "Oh, no way!"

"It's clearly pointing to," Cheryl runs over her teeth with her tongue before winking at Hayley, "The new girl. This should be fun."