Harry Potter Date [NotEdited]

Harry Potter Date Night

--

"Hey, Hayley," Fred Andrews smiles when he spots the girl. He opens the door wider to let her through, "How are you doing?"

The girl shrugs, "Hey Mr. Andrews. I'm good. How about you?"

"Good, good." Fred nods before turning serious, "I just wanted to say thank you Hayley."

"For what?" Hayley looks confused as she sets down the bag of snacks near the door.

"For everything you've done for Archie," Fred says, "He's right upstairs in his room. You're having movie night right? He was running all over the place trying to find the sixth Harry Potter movie

Hayley giggles, "Yes. It's one of the favorite Harry Potter movies. My other favorites include the other seven."

Fred laughs and walks around into the kitchen with Hayley right behind him, "I have some left over pizza if you want it."

"I'm good Mr. Andrews, but I wouldn't mind a glass of water."

Fred nods and fills a glass for her.

"Thank you Mr. Andrews," Hayley smiles before leaving the kitchen and picking up the bag of snacks again. She walks up the stairs and opens Archie's room without knocking. The door swings open and she is surprised by what she sees.

Valerie was laying on Archie's bed as he himself sat on the floor with his guitar. The two looked up and Archie smiled while Valerie hurried out of the bed.

"Hey Hayley," Archie put his guitar down and stood up, stretching before looking at the clock, "I didn't know it was 8 already. I've already set up the movie though,"

Hayley nods before her eyes shift to Valerie, "Hey Val."

"Hayley," the girl guiltily smiles before turning back to Archie, "Well, I should probably head home now. I told my mom I'd help her with dinner. You should finish writing everything down. I wouldn't mind checking over it when you're done."

"Alright cool," Archie nods, "Thanks Val."

Valerie nods and smiles one last time at Hayley before walking past her and leaving.

"What was she doing here?" Hayley asks rudely when she hears the door close from downstairs.

"Helping me," Archie shrugs as if it's no big deal and goes to turn the TV on. He pauses as he realizes what the problem was and turns around with a smirk, "Are you jealous?"

Hayley scoffs, "Not anymore than you are when I'm with Isaac."

"By that logic," he says as he walks closer, "You are super jealous." He catches her off guard when he wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up. She drops the bag of snack in shock and tightly grabs arms with a yelp. He spins her around and drops her on his bed. She lands with a soft thud, laughing.