Two: Doing You Wrong

"Savannah was the quiet and innocent one, and she was always overprotected by her brother and because of the reputation of Rocky no one ever even tried to mess with her."

Treasure Pierce

Like promised, Rocky had picked me up at 4:00. We were in the car headed to my mothers house to pick up my little sister so that she could get her something to wear for her graduation.

"So where she going to look at?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure baby probably the mall. I'm just hoping her ass don't try me today because I'm not in the mood."

"Shit me either." He hated to hear me arguing with my sister but what can I say? My sister and I did not have the best relationship. At all. As soon as we pulled up to the house that I grew up in. He parked his car and blew the horn, like the typical Rocky. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "Really Rocky? My mama told you to stop doing that."

  He waved me off not even responding, as I opened the door and left him outside in his car. I walked in my mothers unlocked house, and greeted my brother who I could see was sitting on the couch. From behind the couch, I wrapped my arms around his neck turning his face and started to plant kisses all over my baby brothers face.

I could hear him laughing as he pushed me back. "Man, quit Treasure."

I scrunched up my face. "You to old for your sister to kiss on your face now, Jacoby?"

    He shook his head at me, and started back playing the shit that he was playing on the game. "Exactly."

"Jacoby Brian Daniels! Come take this damn trash out!" I started laughing at my mother calling his name as he groaned. He dropped the game console and I watched as he went to do what momma said.

    I walked down the hall, passing the kitchen, and knocked on my sisters door. When she didn't answer, I pulled on the handle but the door was locked. I rolled my eyes, and knocked on the door again. "What?!"

"Come on! I gotta take you to the mall to get your graduation outfit," I responded before walking off down the hall towards my mothers room. She was up, cleaning her room as always. Even when the house was squeaky clean, my mother would continue to clean it. Let's just say she had a bad case of OCD. It had its ups and downs, I was glad I had gotten my own apartment.

"Hey baby. How you been doing?" She questioned me as soon as I sat foot on her bed. I smiled, I had been doing pretty good with keeping the bills up and seemingly with Rocky, too. "Good. I've been getting a lot of clients lately momma. So I guess that's good." I shrugged.

She smiled, looking up at me before she went back to scrubbing her dresser. "How is that boy of yours doing?"

Oh lord. "He's good. We're good." I kept it short and sweet. I did not feel like going into detail about our relationship to my mother because I knew she would have an opinion because she didn't like him. And she never did.

"Mmhm. He better be treatin' my baby right. Rocky know I don't play about my babies." She smiled, and I smiled back at her while laughing. My momma knew she always had me weak with some of the things she would say she would do to rocky because my mother was so little. She was about 5'4 next to my 5'7 that I got from my father. My mother had brown skin, and naturally shoulder length hair that she usually had straight. She had these pretty light brown eyes, that me nor my brother inherited. But our sister did and along with her short frame was her small yet curvy figure.