Three: Do Not Disturb

"Excuse me bitch? I will fuck you up," I could hear my mother slap her in the face and I knew that she was going to have a mark. If it wasn't one thing it was always another.

Treasure Pierce

"Are you coming outside or what, girl?"
My friend, Latasha yelled in my ear making me back the phone up. Latasha was loud as hell, and I could not listen to her voice too long because it wasn't just loud but screechy.

"Yeah I'm almost done getting dressed. I just need to put my shoes on and then I'm on way out," I spoke sitting down on my bed so I can zip up my black thigh high boots. I ended the call, checking my phone, to see that I had a text message from Rocky which made me do an extended eye roll.

You ignoring my calls and shit now? I see how we doing shit then Treasure. Really over some petty ass shit?

I didn't even respond. I just threw my phone back down on my bed and stood up, grabbing my all black Gucci purse from the door that hung from my shoulder. I looked at myself before leaving out of the door and smiled at my reflection because I looked fine as hell tonight. Since I really hadn't been dressing up lately, I threw on my black bodycon dress that was sleeveless and stopped above my knees showcasing my thighs with a pair of black thigh high boots that Rocky had purchased for me for my birthday last year. My dress showcased my nipples and had cut outs on the both sides of the dress. I had my hair stopping at my shoulders, since I had taken my weave out, and kept it straight with lip gloss coating my lips. I had my tennis bracelet on my wrist, a couple of rings on my fingers, and diamond studs in my ears.

I turned my bedroom light out before making sure everything was off in the house and heading out of the door

I turned my bedroom light out before making sure everything was off in the house and heading out of the door. I was officially ready to have fun tonight since I had been working too much. Once everything was off, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Fuck Rocky, I was going to enjoy my night tonight with or without him.

Once I made it downstairs I hopped in the passenger seat of Latasha's Camaro. She smiled at me, cutting down her music. "You look cute."

"Thank you boo. You do too.." she had on a brown skinny strap body con dress that was above her knee with her back completely missing in the dress and a pair of snakeskin ankle boots. Her hair was up in donut and she had on lipgloss with her gold Michael Kors watch on her wrist and her red Chanel bag on the floor. Latasha was really pretty. She had chocolate skin with chunky eyes, and big lips with a pretty smile. She stood at 5'5 with a skinny frame, but with hips and a small butt. We had been friends since we worked in Forever21 together in high school.

 We had been friends since we worked in Forever21 together in high school