Thirty-Three: Pigment

Teighlor Pierce

"I have to go, babe."

"No, get back in bed," I smiled and laughed. "No I can't, really mm," I stopped talking once he kissed my lips. "You're going to make me late boo."

"I don't give a damn," he spoke grabbing onto my ass. "You staying," He spoke pulling me on top of him. I kissed his lips and shook my head at his antics. His hands were still on my ass as he looked up at my hair before putting a curl on his finger and letting it go. "I have to go babe."

"Fine. Leave me then like I'm some ho," he spoke letting go of my ass. I laughed. "Don't act like that," I said putting his hand back on my ass. "You know I wanna lay up with you but I have to go and don't you have to be somewhere anyway?" I said looking at the clock behind him on his dresser.

His home was so beautiful. He stayed in an apartment like me, but he stayed in Buckhead while I stayed in Midtown. His room decor was decked out in black and so was his entire apartment. He had an upstairs we're his bedroom was located and downstairs was everything from the kitchen to the living room. Just by coming in to his house, you could tell he was doing pretty damn good for hisself which made me happy.

"Oh shit!" He turned around and patted my ass causing me to lean up and sit on the edge of the bed

"Oh shit!" He turned around and patted my ass causing me to lean up and sit on the edge of the bed. He got out of the bed and immediately went to his closet and pulled a black men's buttoned down shirt from his closet and put it on. I stood up. "Well I'm gonna go. I'll see you later though huh?"

"Come here," I walked over and he kissed my lips and I smiled as he pulled at my chin. We leaned apart. "Yeah, I'll see you later. I want you too bring Addyson too,"he spoke.

I smiled even harder. "I will boo."

I walked out of his room and downstairs thinking about how we were up all night talking about each other and our family