Twenty-Five: Trouble in Paradise II

Melody Campbell

"So can you tell me what the hell happened?" I heard Savannah speak as I walked back in the waiting room after I got chips from the vending machine. We had been here for an hour and fourty minutes and it was to being two hours in a couple more minutes and seconds. I just hoped that she was okay.

"Savannah cut it out," Rocky spoke back. Tasha was bobbing her knee up and down and she looked pissed and her face was stained with tears as Tommie comforted her with his arm around her back. "I just want to know why she fell."

"I was standing there. She wasn't by herself. And she fell on her own. She was upset about something and she accidentally tripped and fell."

"Okay That was all I was asking anyway," she spoke glaring at her brother. He stood up once he saw a doctor coming to the waiting room. "Family of Pierce?" He spoke.

I looked up and stood up. We all did. "Okay so I need to talk to a family member?"

"I'm her boyfriend. What's going on?" He asked.

"Okay. Well for starters, everyone can breathe because she is going to be fine. However, I do have some bad news She is gonna need blood and the hospital is completely low on her blood type."

"What's her blood type?" Tasha asked.

"The one that is rare, AB."

"Damn," Savannah spoke.

"I know right," Chance spoke because I guess he didn't have it either. I thought about it and I knew my mom had always told me I had AB blood type. "I believe I do."

Everyone looked and me. "Are You sure?" Rocky asked me.

I nodded my head. "I'm sure. She's like family to me. Let's do this."

He nodded his head. "Okay I'll take you to the back."

Savannah Emerson

five weeks ago

"Shit," I moaned, feeling myself have yet other orgasm. I got off of being on top of him and moved to the side panting. "That was..."

"Great," he spoke, panting like me and I laughed. He turned over towards me and pulled at my chin and kissed my lips. I pulled away, and he looked at me and I looked away pulling the sheets up on my body before getting out of the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I smiled. "Nothing," I lied. "I just have to pick up Casey from my cousins," I spoke quickly gathering my clothes from the floor. I liked Brayden but I was not in the hopes of a relationship with him and I didn't want one with him either. I regretted it.

   Before the Hospital:

"Im not fucking you anymore," I spoke. And I was dead ass serious. He looked up at me with a smirk trying to pull me back to bed and I hit his hands. "No, I'm serious."

   "Girl quit playing with me and get back in this be—" my phone started vibrating and I picked it up seeing that it was my doctor as Chance got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the door close and I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

     "Yes. Hi, is this Savannah Emerson. I'm calling from Family Grace, this is Doctor Stevenson."

    "Yes this is she," I whispered.

"Well, I was calling in regards to your pregnancy test and their was definitely a mix up with the test. You are indeed pregnant, five weeks to be exact." Hearing footsteps behind me I hung up the phone. I turned around to see Chance standing there with my pregnancy test in his hand.