Nineteen: Party and No Bullshit Birthday Time

"I wasn't here for any bullshit and quite frankly I just wanted to turn the fuck up."

Treasure Pierce

"Fuck em then we get some money! Aye, I fuck him then I get some money!" I bent over twerking with my cup in my hand. I felt babe come up behind me as I twerked my behind on his front.

It was my birthday and I was stoked to be alive and out tonight to celebrate. I wasn't here for any bullshit and quite frankly I just wanted to turn the fuck up. I felt fine as fuck tonight. "Calm your lit ass down," he whispered in my ear but I ignored him just as Sav was coming up to my booth. "Sav!" I tackled her into a hug and she hugged me back gripping onto my butt. "Happy Birthday again best. What the fuck do your fine ass have on?"

I turned around into a circle giving her a preview of my black and silver laced jumpsuit. It was short sleeved with skinny straps and was backless. I had my blonde hair down and behind my two ears with my diamond studs. I got my makeup down with bright red matte lipstick but it had came off so I switched it with my girl lip gloss. "You like?"

 "You like?"

"I love it." She spoke. She wore a black dress that outlined her curves and sparkled with sequins. It stopped above her thighs and she wore black pumps with ankle straps to go along with the show stopping dress. Her black hair had a middle part with a ponytail that stopped above her butt. "You look good too, Mama."

She smiled greeting her brother just as Chance and a couple of other dudes and a girl came back up to our booth. I was happy to see Chance.

I was ready to see how him and Sav we're about to react around each other

I was ready to see how him and Sav we're about to react around each other. She rolled her eyes, which I caught and put her purse down on the seat before bending down and fixing her shoe. "I'm about to go to the bathroom. I'll be back."

I smiled, "Alright. You want me to come?"

"I'm fine girl. I'll be back. Happy Birtday again," she smiled. I smiled back thanking her as she walked off. I turned around to Rocky and gave him a blank look. "Really Rocky?"

He didn't speak to Savannah and she didn't speak to him. They were so much alike that it was .crazy so they both were stubborn and could be mean. I didn't understand why they were still held up on the same thing but I don't need them. He looked at me and pulled my hand down to push me down and wrapped his long ass arms around my waist. I was sitting on his lap. I watched as Chance left too. "Deadass. Stop trying to get me to talk to my sister. I'll talk to her when I'm ready."