Five: Like Mother, Like Daughter

"Sav you did what you did. We all make mistakes but the biggest thing you can do is prevent yourself from making another."

Treasure Pierce

"Teighlor!"

"Teighlor!" I screamed. I shook her shoulders as she slept. Of course she didn't budge because Teighlor was  the one person who didn't like getting up until later in the afternoon. I grabbed her comforter off of her body and watched as she shuffled over.

"What?" She spoke still with her eyes closed. "Get up. We need to talk."  She opened her eyes and groaned. I knew she didn't want to talk about and I honestly didn't give two shits about it. She was the one pregnant at 17 not me and she is the one that has barely to none of a support system, not I. She finally looked up at me while running her eyes. "Can we talk when I get up please, Treasure?" I bit down on lip holding myself from going to that point with her as I walked away and out of my room.

Since I only had a one bedroom and I wasn't home last night but was at Rocky's, I told her she could sleep in my room until we could figure some things out because right now I didn't know what our next move was. I just knew that I was trying to keep and hold everything together before I reached that point with my little sister. As I walked away from my room door, I closed it shut and went into the kitchen were Rocky was digging in the reifigerator. I crept up behind him and put my hands around his waist from behind. I watched as he turn to his left and looked at me before sloppily pecking my lips. Like typical Rocky, he had on a simple white beater with a pair of grey joggers with a pair of socks on. His dreads were hanging past his shoulders on his back and they had been freshly done since this morning from the barbershop.

"I thought you were going to wake up your sister?" He asked me, pulling the bacon and eggs from the refrigerator before closing it. I raised an eyebrow, hoping he didn't think I was cooking. "She's still sleep so I left her in there. Are you about to cook breakfast?"

He shook his head. "You ain't gone cook for me?"

I shook my head laughing. "No and I can't even if I wanted too. Your sister is on her way over and I am about to braid her hair."

He nodded his head and brought his arms around my waist hitting my back up against the sink. He had me cornered as he rustled his lips in the crook of my neck. He was pecking my neck with kisses and I was closing my eyes running my hand through his dreads while one of his hands went to my jeans. I bit my tongue, getting goose bumps while his mouth touched my neck and his hand rubbed up against my panties. "Stop it," I spoke biting at every word in his ear. He didn't listen to me as he moved from the right side of my neck to the left and he stuck his hand inside of panties while rubbing one of his fingers on my sensitive clit. I hissed feeling his finger brush over my clit back and forth and in a hurry and felt myself wanting to move as he started biting more at my neck. I put one of my hands on his shoulder as he picked up the pace on my clit while catching me by surprise when he stuck one of his fingers inside of me at the same time. I hissed again losing all breath as his finger curved into a "U" inside of me. I gripped his shoulders then moving my body on his finger as if it was what I really wanted. Right when I was about to reach my orgasm, the door rung and my phone was ringing. His finger soon became vacant inside of me and his mouth was no longer on my neck. He went to the door but not before pecking my lips and I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I spoke. It was my mother.

"Hey baby. I was calling to see what's going on over there?" She asked me and I knew she wanted to know what my sister had decided was she keeping the baby or was she getting an abortion. "I don't know yet mama. She's still asleep."